What on Netflix are you binge watching? (2 Viewers)

Interesting. Same price per the article so I guess there is no reason not to get Max right now. I’m not seeing anything attractive in the exclusives so it will probably take another West World season to get me back.
Yeah, I'm about done with HBO. Meh.

While not on Netflix but on Amazon-Owns-Everything, I watched Wrath of Man last night. Solid action flick directed by Guy Ritchie w/ Jason Statham, Josh Hartnett, Scott Eastwood, Jeffrey Donovan (dude from Burn Notice), Eddie Marsan, and some appearances by Andy Garcia. The action is good and sometimes brutal, but it's an action flick 100%...

Interesting. Same price per the article so I guess there is no reason not to get Max right now. I’m not seeing anything attractive in the exclusives so it will probably take another West World season to get me back.
HBO Max has everything that HBO Now has plus more. But, it kind of depends on what content you want. Also, I don't think that HBO Now is getting any of the first run premiers that HBO Max is getting. So far Wonder Woman 84, Godzilla, and Mortal Kombat have all premiered on HBO Max on the same day they premiered in theaters and there will be more. But, that might not interest you. There are also some Max exclusives like Raised by Wolves and Doom Patrol which are Max exclusives. Also, Max has the Studio Ghibli library and a lot of anime titles if you are into that stuff.

HBO Max has everything that HBO Now has plus more. But, it kind of depends on what content you want. Also, I don't think that HBO Now is getting any of the first run premiers that HBO Max is getting. So far Wonder Woman 84, Godzilla, and Mortal Kombat have all premiered on HBO Max on the same day they premiered in theaters and there will be more. But, that might not interest you. There are also some Max exclusives like Raised by Wolves and Doom Patrol which are Max exclusives. Also, Max has the Studio Ghibli library and a lot of anime titles if you are into that stuff.
I haven't watched Doom Patrol. Maybe I'll keep it for that, as least for now.

Dude, Doom Patrol is flippin' great. You need to watch it right meow. It is bonkers and hilarious...

Yep. It does a great job of combining serious peril, serious issues, pure silliness, and surrealism. I was really disappointed that Season 2 got cut short due to COVID. It's the best of any of the DC shows on TV. Brendan Frasier is great in that role.

HBO Max also has Titans, but I'm not sure if that was on other places before it got to HBO Max. It's not spectacular, but it's really good and I think better than any of the stuff the WB did.

Yep. It does a great job of combining serious peril, serious issues, pure silliness, and surrealism. I was really disappointed that Season 2 got cut short due to COVID. It's the best of any of the DC shows on TV.

HBO Max also has Titans, but I'm not sure if that was on other places before it got to HBO Max. It's not spectacular, but it's really good and I think better than any of the stuff the WB did.
It only lost one episode.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom