What on Netflix are you binge watching? (1 Viewer)

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Black Summer. It's zombie thing, I know, I know, but it's actually pretty good. Not as ridiculous as most.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
for forks sake. i hate gmr. let's get that out of the way. well, truthfully, i loathe him because i don't want to. that irks me soooo much. i totally want to, badly. problem is, without him, what do i have? he is at least classy. i mean, the alternative is merl. please, for the love of all that is supposed to be positive, don't make it so! i beg!

i'm close to my second time (completely through each episode; have watched most episodes multiple times out of order) through of breaking bad. i'm less than 6 episodes to go. that number is irrelevant, because, in season 4, i can legit understand why people like her. skyler, that is. i've held off to disclose that he is right (sigh. yes, that meaning gmr, being partially correct, i may add). grammatically, i doubt any if this is correct. my remembrance of this sheet is so dumbed downed, because of actresses like anna gu.., i mean yeah. i'm free ballin.

walt really is a dummy. skyler seriously tries to keep him focused on a path of not being an irrational thinker.

i dislike anna gunn a lot. i mean, as a person, i have no doubt that she is a fine human being. as an actress, almost ruining deadwood for me led to the hatred of her terrible acting carrying over into bb.

she is legit as stiff of a person one could ask for in a production involving a morgue, yet tries to portray passing as a living being. though, and so forking painful, horribly nauseous, difficult to admit she was the better person in bb season 4. better actor? i'll let the court of public opinion be the judge. i'll let my previous statements tell the truth themselves.

fork it. @guidomerkinsrules is kinda correct. there i said it.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
!
i'm close to my second time (completely through each episode; have watched most episodes multiple times out of order) through of breaking bad. i'm less than 6 episodes to go. that number is irrelevant, because, in season 4, i can legit understand why people like her. skyler, that is. i've held off to disclose that he is right (sigh. yes, that meaning gmr, being partially correct, i may add). grammatically, i doubt any if this is correct. my remembrance of this sheet is so dumbed downed, because of actresses like anna gu.., i mean yeah. i'm free ballin.

walt really is a dummy. skyler seriously tries to keep him focused on a path of not being an irrational thinker.

i dislike anna gunn a lot. i mean, as a person, i have no doubt that she is a fine human being. as an actress, almost ruining deadwood for me led to the hatred of her terrible acting carrying over into bb.

she is legit as stiff of a person one could ask for in a production involving a morgue, yet tries to portray passing as a living being. though, and so forking painful, horribly nauseous, difficult to admit she was the better person in bb season 4. better actor? i'll let the court of public opinion be the judge. i'll let my previous statements tell the truth themselves.

fork it. @guidomerkinsrules is kinda correct. there i said it.
Love will out

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who wants to agree to be Zeetes full time translator?
No that would quickly lead to zealots demanding their version is the true version
It is much better to have your own spiritual connection to the source than to suffer the whims of some religious/political power play

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
No that would quickly lead to zealots demanding their version is the true version
It is much better to have your own spiritual connection to the source than to suffer the whims of some religious/political power play
Not if zeetes officially endorses me as his translator. I'm sure we'd have to run me through some tests to prove my worth but I also wouldn't delete his version so people could still have their unfiltered access to the man.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I know right; I want to read Iliad and Odyssey in original form but I have not even mastered one second language yet. I’m afraid I don’t have time to finish Spanish and learn Ancient Greek and Zeete before the end comes for me.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know right; I want to read Iliad and Odyssey in original form but I have not even mastered one second language yet. I’m afraid I don’t have time to finish Spanish and learn Ancient Greek and Zeete before the end comes for me.
Zeetes does not abide scoffing
Fair warning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom