What on Netflix are you binge watching? (1 Viewer)

So I did some math and Jupiter's Legacy costs more per episode than the Lord of the Rings show. 25 million an episode for Jupiter whereas Lord clocks in at around 23 million an episode. This actually makes the half a billion Lord show seem not as insane.

It seems unbelievable that they spent that kind of money on a show with such poor production values. Seriously, how do you spend 200 million an episode and not pay attention to little details like makeup or the glaringly obvious cinematography gaffs???
That may be the reason it got cancelled. The people in charge may have said we need a lot better looking product for our investment. Honestly, I had chalked up that stuff to low budget, made for TV issues. I had no idea what kind of crazy budget they'd had; never would have imagined such a number from looking at the show.

It seems unbelievable that they spent that kind of money on a show with such poor production values. Seriously, how do you spend 200 million an episode and not pay attention to little details like makeup or the glaringly obvious cinematography gaffs???
That may be the reason it got cancelled. The people in charge may have said we need a lot better looking product for our investment.
Except they picked up his in universe spin-off show Super Crooks. It'll be a new cast but no mention about other people's involvement.

That may be the reason it got cancelled. The people in charge may have said we need a lot better looking product for our investment. Honestly, I had chalked up that stuff to low budget, made for TV issues. I had no idea what kind of crazy budget they'd had; never would have imagined such a number from looking at the show.
In the thread about the show nolapse talked about the huge reshoot they had to do - that jibes with my theory that some over ambitious under qualified got ahold of it in the late stages and did what those kind of people usually do

Is Snowfall the show about cocaine? I think I remember the commercials for it before it came out and it looked interesting. It's a show I would consider watching and I liked Breaking Bad(didn't think it was the greatest show ever though) so I'd be willing to check out Startup.
Yes.

I liked Breaking Bad the first couple of seasons. Then it got stupid and over the top.

I liked it but it's not even in my top 10 of best shows. So now I have two shows to watch, Snowfall and Startup.

I loved Snowfall. I think I said this before but it’s not quite The Wire good, but it was still a great binge for me. Lots of same type content as Narcos but from the US side of the battle.

Black Summer. It's zombie thing, I know, I know, but it's actually pretty good. Not as ridiculous as most.

for forks sake. i hate gmr. let's get that out of the way. well, truthfully, i loathe him because i don't want to. that irks me soooo much. i totally want to, badly. problem is, without him, what do i have? he is at least classy. i mean, the alternative is merl. please, for the love of all that is supposed to be positive, don't make it so! i beg!

i'm close to my second time (completely through each episode; have watched most episodes multiple times out of order) through of breaking bad. i'm less than 6 episodes to go. that number is irrelevant, because, in season 4, i can legit understand why people like her. skyler, that is. i've held off to disclose that he is right (sigh. yes, that meaning gmr, being partially correct, i may add). grammatically, i doubt any if this is correct. my remembrance of this sheet is so dumbed downed, because of actresses like anna gu.., i mean yeah. i'm free ballin.

walt really is a dummy. skyler seriously tries to keep him focused on a path of not being an irrational thinker.

i dislike anna gunn a lot. i mean, as a person, i have no doubt that she is a fine human being. as an actress, almost ruining deadwood for me led to the hatred of her terrible acting carrying over into bb.

she is legit as stiff of a person one could ask for in a production involving a morgue, yet tries to portray passing as a living being. though, and so forking painful, horribly nauseous, difficult to admit she was the better person in bb season 4. better actor? i'll let the court of public opinion be the judge. i'll let my previous statements tell the truth themselves.

fork it. @guidomerkinsrules is kinda correct. there i said it.

!
i'm close to my second time (completely through each episode; have watched most episodes multiple times out of order) through of breaking bad. i'm less than 6 episodes to go. that number is irrelevant, because, in season 4, i can legit understand why people like her. skyler, that is. i've held off to disclose that he is right (sigh. yes, that meaning gmr, being partially correct, i may add). grammatically, i doubt any if this is correct. my remembrance of this sheet is so dumbed downed, because of actresses like anna gu.., i mean yeah. i'm free ballin.

walt really is a dummy. skyler seriously tries to keep him focused on a path of not being an irrational thinker.

i dislike anna gunn a lot. i mean, as a person, i have no doubt that she is a fine human being. as an actress, almost ruining deadwood for me led to the hatred of her terrible acting carrying over into bb.

she is legit as stiff of a person one could ask for in a production involving a morgue, yet tries to portray passing as a living being. though, and so forking painful, horribly nauseous, difficult to admit she was the better person in bb season 4. better actor? i'll let the court of public opinion be the judge. i'll let my previous statements tell the truth themselves.

fork it. @guidomerkinsrules is kinda correct. there i said it.
Love will out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom