What on Netflix are you binge watching? (1 Viewer)

Bayouboy

Football Genius
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I loved Snowfall. I think I said this before but it’s not quite The Wire good, but it was still a great binge for me. Lots of same type content as Narcos but from the US side of the battle.
I just finished watching The Wire (I know I'm late).....I found The Wire AFTER watching Bosch. So I was coming here for recommendations on another similar series.....so it looks like Snowfall and Start up are next. I didn't even have to ask!

Consiglieri

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody watching Domina on Epix? Episode 1 was OK, basically a tame "Game of Romes." Not bad, but I hope it gets better...?

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Anybody watching Domina on Epix? Episode 1 was OK, basically a tame "Game of Romes." Not bad, but I hope it gets better...?
had not heard of it. will have to check it out as, any chance of a random boobie popping out, any show will be game of romes awesome.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
netflix movie: xtreme/xtremo is so terribly bad that it is a must watch.

Sun Wukong

Kicker's, Inc. Superfan
Reaction score
Wow, 4 season and I never even heard of it. I’ll check this out when I pick Netflix back up.

It's incredible. The rare sitcom that is going somewhere, knows exactly where its going, and manages to balance existential philosophy and the Jacksonville Jaguars in equal measure.

Denzien

May contain 10% Ethanol
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, 4 season and I never even heard of it. I’ll check this out when I pick Netflix back up.
I don't know your tastes in TV, but if you don't like The Good Place, your taste is terrible ;)

But seriously, it's a very well done show and manages to keep things fresh. After every season I was like, "How in the world can they do another season?" Then they do another season, and it's just lovely. I can see why I'm not a writer.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
@GMR thansk for suggesting "Sons of Sam", the only angle I ever heard was the David Berkowitz and the dog speaking to him. What a narrative to sell the public and continue with that narrative to this day, when there was a host of other connections.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
@GMR thansk for suggesting "Sons of Sam", the only angle I ever heard was the David Berkowitz and the dog speaking to him. What a narrative to sell the public and continue with that narrative to this day, when there was a host of other connections.
Me??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom