What on Netflix are you binge watching? (2 Viewers)

I've watched a few episodes of Te Expanse and decided to read the books. Should I stop watching to avoid spoilers or are they different enough to do both concurrently?
I decided to not take the chance. I bought the books, but I'm not touching them until the series is complete.

Currently bingeing on The Boys (Amazon Prime) - wow, this is crazy, dark, awesome stuff!

Just finished The Chef Show (Netflix) (with Jon Favreaux and Roy Choi) - I really really enjoyed these episodes, some more than others, but the last two with Aaron Franklin (Franklin BBQ Austin TX) were great. Fun, easy watching especially when I am in the kitchen cooking.

My wife and I are hooked on Designated Survivor. We are on S2 E7 since last Friday.

Reminder that Mindhunter S2 coming out Aug 16th.

Currently been binging Stargate Sg-1 on Amazon prime. I'm at midway season 8 and plan to start alternating between this and Atlantis from here on.

I've watched a few episodes of Te Expanse and decided to read the books. Should I stop watching to avoid spoilers or are they different enough to do both concurrently?
No one answered so I’ll try
If book 1 is an indication you can do both simultaneously
The book just has Holden and Miller alternating POV chapters
Nothing on Mars, very little on Earth
But
Many scenes on the show are lifted straight from the book, so there will be some spoilage

season 2 of the sinner.

Finished it last night. It was on par with Season 1.

Bill Pullman and Carrie Coon(see The Leftovers) are underrated actors.

One spoiler was very obvious from the middle of the season though.

If you did not figure out who Julian's father was early on, then you weren't trying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom