What on Netflix are you binge watching? (2 Viewers)

I decided to not take the chance. I bought the books, but I'm not touching them until the series is complete.

I just finished book 2, and I am really enjoying it. In most book/movie combos the book goes much deeper in detail than the movie has time for. But unlike most The Expanse series actually has MORE detail and subplots than the books. The series adds additional subplots that are not in the books, as opposed to the usual opposite.

One thing that remains true to both: Avasarala has the best lines.

I just finished book 2, and I am really enjoying it. In most book/movie combos the book goes much deeper in detail than the movie has time for. But unlike most The Expanse series actually has MORE detail and subplots than the books. The series adds additional subplots that are not in the books, as opposed to the usual opposite.

One thing that remains true to both: Avasarala has the best lines.
Agreed. I thought the first 3 seasons of the series were basically on step with the first 3 books. So, to answer a previous question, yes the books will give spoilers for the series and vice versa.

I'm watching Ken Burns' The Vietnam War. I've seen it before, although in bits and pieces, and can now watch it uninterrupted.

Recently completed:

The Boys (Amazon)
Living With Yourself (Netflix)

Currently viewing:
The Punisher - Season 2 (Netflix)
Bosch - (Amazon)
Good Omens (Amazon)
Goliath (Amazon)

Not 'binging' but Stumptown has been added to my watch list.

Yes, it is. It's not as good as I hoped it would be and the premise has a lot of potential. At only 8 episodes, I think it is a show that actually could have benefitted from few more episodes.

Forgot to list The Night Manager (Amazon) to the just completed list.

Not binge watching anything, but we tend to watch a lot of Masha and the Bear.

Honestly, the send off of Masha and the Bear was really, really good. Should have had the writer do the last final season of game of thrones.

I just finished Raising Dion. Good stuff, but the acting was painful to watch at times. It’s worth it for Dion’s Mom who is one of the hottest women I’ve ever seen.

I just finished watching and these are my thoughts 100% as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom