What on Netflix are you binge watching? (2 Viewers)

Gump

Which was better? Super bowl 44 or 51?
Reaction score
Hooked on Shooter right now. Great series so far. Schitts creek was pretty good but started with shooter.

What about you?

I've watched several series the first half of this year. Most on Netflix.

Jessica Jones
Designated Survivor
Game of Thrones
Rome
Breaking Bad
Better Call Saul
Taken
The Blacklist
Knightfall
Nikita
Marco Polo

Some I watched the current season, but most of them was the entire series. I've paused on the Shooter a few times, but if it's good, I'll have to check it out.

Umbrella Academy was really good. Most recently finished was When They See Us. I'm a season behind on Ozark because I haven't wanted to watch anything that makes me think. It's also why I haven't started Dark yet. Russian Doll was a trip.

I will probably finish up Halt and Catch Fire next.

Waiting for Mindhunter, Manhunt and Altered Carbon to roll out seaon 2.

One recent rainy weekend I started on The Blacklist and now I am on Season 4. I never watched it when it was on NBC but really enjoying it now. After I am done with Season 4 and 5 I am thinking about starting Designated Survivor.

Jessica Jones Season 3 just isn't drawing me in for some reason. Anyone else getting that same feeling or should I give it a shot?

One recent rainy weekend I started on The Blacklist and now I am on Season 4. I never watched it when it was on NBC but really enjoying it now. After I am done with Season 4 and 5 I am thinking about starting Designated Survivor.

Jessica Jones Season 3 just isn't drawing me in for some reason. Anyone else getting that same feeling or should I give it a shot?

Watched The Blacklist several months ago. Really liked it. 3rd season of Designated Survivor was pretty good, lots and lots of language and probably not for everyone, but I thought it was better than the sanitized first 2 seasons.

I really like watching Jessica Jones. 3rd season wasn't great, but I liked it enough to watch every episode. Certainly not Marvel/Netflix's best work.

There are long threads for both Jessica Jones and Designated Survivor. Maybe worth digging up if you want to get an idea of what they're like. But, might be too spoilery if that's something important to you.

Schitt's Creek, but it's losing steam. We finished S3 the other night and didn't laugh much.

Hasn't it been renewed for S5?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom