What on Netflix are you binge watching? (3 Viewers)

I'm kinda afraid to even mention this, but Wild Wild Country, a documentary about a cult is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

How that many people failed to see it for what it actually was is baffling. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Schitt's Creek, but it's losing steam. We finished S3 the other night and didn't laugh much.

Hasn't it been renewed for S5?

Season 5 (the last season) is already available for purchase on Amazon ($20 for the season). I thought both seasons 4 and 5 were great.

I'm kinda afraid to even mention this, but Wild Wild Country, a documentary about a cult is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

How that many people failed to see it for what it actually was is baffling. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Why are you afraid to mention it? Without that sentence I would check it out. Now I am wondering what's up.

Season 5 (the last season) is already available for purchase on Amazon ($20 for the season). I thought both seasons 4 and 5 were great.

I had previously watched the first 1.5 seasons. It was OK, but other shows jumped ahead of it on the priority list. But this isn't the first place I have read that it gets better in later seasons, so I am thinking about going back.

I had previously watched the first 1.5 seasons. It was OK, but other shows jumped ahead of it on the priority list. But this isn't the first place I have read that it gets better in later seasons, so I am thinking about going back.

Thanks. I'll put it in the "maybe later when I finish the better stuff on the list" list.

Yes, I thought the show took a little while to find its rhythm.

Mind hunters second season starts in august. I'll finish stranger things by then.. The last kingdom is much better than Vikings IMO.

Why are you afraid to mention it? Without that sentence I would check it out. Now I am wondering what's up.

Mainly because a) it's really weird and b) it's something I've not ordinarily watched before. While I don't believe any of the stuff they did, my morbid curiosity thought the story was fascinating.

Afraid probably wasn't the right word, I'd say uncomfortable is a better adjective. It's most definitely not for kids.

i don't think it started out that way, but TLK continued to find itself while Vikings has felt unmoored for the last season or so

I've skipped over TLK a few times, but if it's on par with Vikings, I'll have to add it to my list. I really enjoyed it. Last season wasn't terrible, but it's fallen off compared to earlier seasons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom