What on Netflix are you binge watching? (3 Viewers)

Don't know if Animal Kingdom on Amazon was mentioned yet, but I'm on season 3 now and it's a great show. Wife and I love it. Somewhat similar to Sons of Anarchy in the show structure, but definitely unique in its own way. Highly recommend.

Love Animal Kingdom. Still waiting on new season that was delayed because of Covid.

A show that reminds me of it on Netflix is Kingdom. It reminds me of a mix of Animal Kingdom and Shameless with some MMA. I’m on season 3 and it is much better than I thought. It was on a Direct TV channel before so that’s why not many had heard of it. There are talks of filming new seasons now that it is getting good reviews.

Don't know if Animal Kingdom on Amazon was mentioned yet, but I'm on season 3 now and it's a great show. Wife and I love it. Somewhat similar to Sons of Anarchy in the show structure, but definitely unique in its own way. Highly recommend.
that's the US version, correct?
i hope they release the original aussie version

Doing a full re-watch of Dexter and just started season 2 last night. I forgot just how great that show was in the early seasons before falling off at the end.

Just finished season two of the Umbrella Academy. Got started on Teenaged Bounty Hunters and it was better than I expected for the first few episodes, but haven’t returned to it yet. Finally got my wife to start Stranger Things, so until she gets through it, I won’t be watching much else.
i really like that show. especially since it has billy bones from black sails.

i really like that show. especially since it has billy bones from black sails.
ya mean Dickon?

DrearyRevolvingAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

Almost finished the last season of Marcella! I’m surprised it only got 7.4/10 on IMDB. The wife and I really like it!

Wife and I are rewatching Dexter in anticipation of the new episodes plus we are in the last season of Shameless. Paused on Ozark
On my own I am watching The Black List and Peaky Blinders. Probably gonna start Expanse and waiting to watch Black with my wife

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom