What on Netflix are you binge watching? (1 Viewer)

I loved it! Saw when it actually aired on CBS last fall. Have you gotten to the episode where the kids were singing that Christmas song?

I'm literally on that episode right now!! I feel asleep right as we were staying that one, that song got stuck in my head.

Last edited:
Just finished Barbarians- decent- Vikings-lite except in german and with Romans

New Unsolved Mysteries episodes dropped this week.. so far ive only watched one ep, but it wasnt as good as the ‘new‘ episodes that came out a few months ago.. and the ‘new’ episodes that came out a few months ago were good, but not quite as great as the old Robert Stack series from the 80s.

I am finishing Travelers. I started watching because of the premise (a twist on time traveling), even though the lead character is and FBI agent played by Eric McCormack, Will of Will and Grace, and it just doesn't compute.

It is 3 seasons long, 12 episodes per. The first season I thought it was good. The 2nd season, they started delving a little too much into character relationships.

The twist on time traveling is that in the future, an advanced AI is able to transmit the consciousness of the travelers into the bodies of people who are about to die, seconds before their historic recorded time of death.

Last edited:
I liked Knightfall. Maybe not as good as Vikings, but it was watchable and I enjoyed a lot of it.

I'm kind of fascinating by the Templar, and Knightfall was really well made (or so I thought).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom