What on Netflix are you binge watching? (1 Viewer)

I think Queen's Gambit should have its own thread. That was a great show. Plus, if you ever wondered what happened to the little boy from "Love Actually", well now you know, a thin blond mustache. Or if you wondered what happened to Fat kid Dudley from Harry Potter. He thinned out and got his teeth fixed.

But seriously, this was a really good limited series. I was sad to see her go. So many endearing characters in this show. Pretty cool considering that only the main character and perhaps one other character had any real development. Just a really good show.

Saw that the Chappelle show was on netflix and rewatched the first episode of season one last night. He looks so young! And I forgot that Clayton Bigsby was right off the bat. Looking forward to catching the rest again.

Just finished up Intelligence, wasn't too bad. It was recommended after Schitt's Creek.

Not binge watching anything, but we tend to watch a lot of Masha and the Bear.

Masha had a surprisingly satisfying ending. If the writer of Masha would have finished Lost and Game of Thrones, there would be much more joy in the world right now.

Just finished the series last night, thought it was great. I'm only bummed that it not based on a true story.

The Beth Harmon character is incredibly well developed and relatable.
i suppose that i should watch sober. i passed out when trying to start the series.

not exactly sure to put this post, but hulu stopped producing castle rock.

it was, is, a forking awesome steven king anthology. boycott hulu, i have already begun.

not exactly sure to put this post, but hulu stopped producing castle rock.

it was, is, a forking awesome steven king anthology. boycott hulu, i have already begun.

Does that follow all the characters that crossover through many of his books. He usually uses recurring characters in that town. I've been boycotting Hulu since it's creation. (Also, did you just quote yourself?).

Does that follow all the characters that crossover through many of his books. He usually uses recurring characters in that town. I've been boycotting Hulu since it's creation. (Also, did you just quote yourself?).
of course. who else is better than me to quote?

it does have crossovers, all featured in derry.

there are 2 seasons on hulu. if you, or anyone, is a fan of the steven king universe, they are awesome.

Ive definately added it to my watch list. I currently have YouTubeTV for football but once I drop that I’ll probably pick Disney back up for Mandolorian S2 and give Hulu a month for this.

Ive definately added it to my watch list. I currently have YouTubeTV for football but once I drop that I’ll probably pick Disney back up for Mandolorian S2 and give Hulu a month for this.
i have the hulu/disney+ combo. though it includes espn....sort of, and i literally use hulu mostly for archer.

i cancelled hulu tv a while back. i had it only for saints games. i quickly realised, a season later, that i already spent all games at a local bar.

i have the hulu/disney+ combo. though it includes espn....sort of, and i literally use hulu mostly for archer.

i cancelled hulu tv a while back. i had it only for saints games. i quickly realised, a season later, that i already spent all games at a local bar.

yes I picked up that Tro (Hu/Dis/ESPN) because I thought I would be able to watch the NCAANC game last year but ESPN didn't show it and customer service didn't even know that. Makes sense to look at it again though since I want to watch some stuff on Hulu and Disney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom