What on Netflix are you binge watching? (3 Viewers)

i think you would like the BBC cop shows - Luther, Wentworth, Happy Valley, Broadchurch
just checked into these shows....

luther - cant watch on either netflix or prime
happy valley - cant watch on netflix or prime

wentworth - don't know if i will like this show, looks similar to orange is the new black, which i didn't get hooked to

broadchurch is on netflix and looks good. i will give it a shot.

i will follow up later with my feedback ;)

The first few seasons were indeed excellent, mostly because it was fresh and different. But it seemed to jump the shark along the way, just more of the same. Ally with king X to beat king Y then ally with Z to kill king X. Were the last two seasons better?
I had the same feelings as you.... seasons 1-3 were great. Then I started to question if the best was already seen. Then late season 5 and season 6 were really good.

Of course it has its slow parts, but I would recommend to finish it, as it shows the legacy of the whole Lothbrok family.

Just a warning (not a spoiler), but in season 5/6 the actor who played the Rus king is lame. I have to imagine better actors had to audition for this part.

just checked into these shows....

luther - cant watch on either netflix or prime
happy valley - cant watch on netflix or prime

wentworth - don't know if i will like this show, looks similar to orange is the new black, which i didn't get hooked to

broadchurch is on netflix and looks good. i will give it a shot.

i will follow up later with my feedback ;)
also Bodyguard

Rectify and The Sinner are pretty interesting
if you're good with international then Occupied & Fauda are both excellent (and on Prime Trapped )

Norsemen is a fun comedic/farce take on Vikings

I've been watching The Crown lately with the wife & while I hate everything that has to do with the Royals, I've found this show to be pretty good. I guess I expected it to be much more glamorous and supportive of the royal family, but it's much more open and revealing of who they are and why, actually shows a human side of them without being overly disparaging either.

I've been watching The Crown lately with the wife & while I hate everything that has to do with the Royals, I've found this show to be pretty good. I guess I expected it to be much more glamorous and supportive of the royal family, but it's much more open and revealing of who they are and why, actually shows a human side of them without being overly disparaging either.

Yep, wife and I are doing the same. I'm enjoying it. Prince Charles' story is pretty fascinating tbh.

My wife is on her 2nd run-through, this time with my teenage daughter. I try to pretend that I am not listening but have to admit it is pretty compelling.

Between Godless and Queen's Gambit, Netflix needs to keep Scott Frank constantly working as the creator of these mini-series.

BTW, he also has writing credits for Malice, Get Shorty, Out of Sight, Minority Report, Flight of the Phoenix, The Interpreter, A Walk Among the Tombstones, The Wolverine and Logan.

Between Godless and Queen's Gambit, Netflix needs to keep Scott Frank constantly working as the creator of these mini-series.

BTW, he also has writing credits for Malice, Get Shorty, Out of Sight, Minority Report, Flight of the Phoenix, The Interpreter, A Walk Among the Tombstones, The Wolverine and Logan.
I need another season of Godless

watched chopping mall on shudder. forgot how totally forking awesome the movie is.

why do girls from the 80s look so much hotter? i'm assuming all of the glam.

definitely not politically correct, but i have been binging kim's convenience on netflix.

Wife and I have been watching Homeland. Pretty solid series. Definitely bingeworthy. For one as long as it is, it's pretty intense. Has almost 24 feel to it.

And for a while, I was trying to place Jessica. I'd seen her in another series before and finally remembered she played Dr. Lee Thompkins in Gotham. She's also Vanessa in Deadpool

Her name is Morena Baccarin. She's Brazilian and hot! :yes:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom