What on Netflix are you binge watching? (2 Viewers)

there are 2 seasons on hulu. if you, or anyone, is a fan of the steven king universe, they are awesome.

I’m on episode 6 or season 1. I’m hooked for sure. I have been reading about why they pulled the plug. They say they always planned on cutting it off where they did. Also something about getting mixed up with content from Geralds Game (which I didn’t read or see). It seems really well done. It also sounds like they almost have some stylistic similarities with regard to music on both American horror story and Westworld IMO

West World and Castle Rock Episode 5

American Horror Story and Castle Rock openings

edit: maybe not so much the American Horror Story but the intro reminds me of it for some reason. Same vibe.

I’m on episode 6 or season 1. I’m hooked for sure. I have been reading about why they pulled the plug. They say they always planned on cutting it off where they did. Also something about getting mixed up with content from Geralds Game (which I didn’t read or see). It seems really well done. It also sounds like they almost have some stylistic similarities with regard to music on both American horror story and Westworld IMO

West World and Castle Rock Episode 5

American Horror Story and Castle Rock openings

edit: maybe not so much the American Horror Story but the intro reminds me of it for some reason. Same vibe.

i can understand them ending it, but as a fan, easily one of the shows i wish they hadn't.

i can understand them ending it, but as a fan, easily one of the shows i wish they hadn't.

I love it. I am also loving Snowfall. I usually binge one at a time but both of these have me so hooked I am going back and forth. Both very addictive series' Already on season two of Snowfall.

I have had to reevaluate how I feel about Hulu. I have had it 2 times before and just didn't find it as useful as Netflix but this time around I have found all kinds of content I am interested in.

Schitts Creek, and it may be the best tv show of all time. I can’t believe it ended!

Anyone catch the Son of Sam 5 ep documentary ?

Just finished Vikings..... excellent

I loved the following:

Last Kingdom
Game of Thrones (about as far into fantasy as I will go)
Ozark
Breaking Bad
Peaky Blinders
Narcos
The Fall
Bosch

With those listed, can anyone recommend a similar show for me to watch?

I always hate when I finish a show, having to look for another show to dive into.

I know it’s not on Netflix, but The Bureau is excellent. One of the best shows we have seen in the last few year. It’s in French, I know very little, but after one episode the subtitles are not a problem at all. Kind of like Narcos.

And don’t forget about Homeland, I believe the first few seasons are on Prime. We liked Billions and the Shield as well.

Did anyone here watch The Stowaway? I'm looking to commiserate with someone else who wasted 2 hours of their life on it and talk about how in the world Netflix could possibly have allowed such a stupid plot to ever make it to the screen.

Anyone?

Last edited:
Did anyone here watch The Stowaway? I'm looking to commiserate with someone else who wasted 2 hours of their life on it and talk about how in the world Netflix could possibly have allowed such a stupid plot to ever make it to the screen.

Anyone?

Have not watched it, but had it on my List. But, I'm thinking I'm going to take it off my List now.

I know it’s not on Netflix, but The Bureau is excellent. One of the best shows we have seen in the last few year. It’s in French, I know very little, but after one episode the subtitles are not a problem at all. Kind of like Narcos.

And don’t forget about Homeland, I believe the first few seasons are on Prime. We liked Billions and the Shield as well.

Homeland was awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom