What on Netflix are you binge watching? (4 Viewers)

Who wants to agree to be Zeetes full time translator?
No that would quickly lead to zealots demanding their version is the true version
It is much better to have your own spiritual connection to the source than to suffer the whims of some religious/political power play

No that would quickly lead to zealots demanding their version is the true version
It is much better to have your own spiritual connection to the source than to suffer the whims of some religious/political power play
Not if zeetes officially endorses me as his translator. I'm sure we'd have to run me through some tests to prove my worth but I also wouldn't delete his version so people could still have their unfiltered access to the man.

I know right; I want to read Iliad and Odyssey in original form but I have not even mastered one second language yet. I’m afraid I don’t have time to finish Spanish and learn Ancient Greek and Zeete before the end comes for me.

I know right; I want to read Iliad and Odyssey in original form but I have not even mastered one second language yet. I’m afraid I don’t have time to finish Spanish and learn Ancient Greek and Zeete before the end comes for me.
Zeetes does not abide scoffing
Fair warning

Deviating a little from Netflix, Hulu etc but have recently been watching utube vids on Navy SEAL training, specifically just watched one guy’s Navy SEAL story on a channel called Sailing Parlay Revival- and now I just feel like a lazy slob... ive always known i wouldnt have lasted 3 days in the military- too much structure and rigidity, too little tolerance for asking questions- but i workout, I’m in decent shape for a guy my age.. however seeing what those guys get put through makes me feel like ive accomplished nothing.. Made me feel a little better when the guy said that every class starts out with about 200 guys, and only about 35 make it through.

Deviating a little from Netflix, Hulu etc but have recently been watching utube vids on Navy SEAL training, specifically just watched one guy’s Navy SEAL story on a channel called Sailing Parlay Revival- and now I just feel like a lazy slob... ive always known i wouldnt have lasted 3 days in the military- too much structure and rigidity, too little tolerance for asking questions- but i workout, I’m in decent shape for a guy my age.. however seeing what those guys get put through makes me feel like ive accomplished nothing.. Made me feel a little better when the guy said that every class starts out with about 200 guys, and only about 35 make it through.
yep. i would not have made it past the asvab.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom