What on Netflix are you binge watching? (2 Viewers)

sigh. my psychiatrist thinks i am starting to develop arachnophobia or some sheet.

i like this thread too much for an ee hijack. some other time.

that’s funny. I actually am not claustrophobic but I do experience something like it when I’m trapped in traffic that isn’t moving at all. Maybe the same. I have always wondered if I was going to end up a real life Michael Duglas from Falling Down.

one of the only nice things about driving an old car because , while I have never done it, I feel comfortable knowing I have an option to just walk away.

that’s funny. I actually am not claustrophobic but I do experience something like it when I’m trapped in traffic that isn’t moving at all. Maybe the same. I have always wondered if I was going to end up a real life Michael Duglas from Falling Down.
fork driving.

one of the only nice things about driving an old car because , while I have never done it, I feel comfortable knowing I have an option to just walk away.
just saw you edited it, yep. i really, really, miss my 2017 forester xt. sold it for an audi a4 (in 18 months, 1800 miles), that was the most boring car of all time. transferred it to my brother.

my 2004 forester xt, paid for, i have little care what ultimately happens to it. unfortunately, it has cost me several "citations".

So I’ve binged Startup and am now in season 3 and just like all the other shows, it’s starting to get annoying and over the top. I am going to stop watching shows after season 2
dude, err, dudette, isn't the first season fantastic? i haven't made it past the s1 finale. bilbo is so weird to watch in that role.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom