What on Netflix are you binge watching? (1 Viewer)

Anybody watching Domina on Epix? Episode 1 was OK, basically a tame "Game of Romes." Not bad, but I hope it gets better...?

Anybody watching Domina on Epix? Episode 1 was OK, basically a tame "Game of Romes." Not bad, but I hope it gets better...?
had not heard of it. will have to check it out as, any chance of a random boobie popping out, any show will be game of romes awesome.

netflix movie: xtreme/xtremo is so terribly bad that it is a must watch.

Wow, 4 season and I never even heard of it. I’ll check this out when I pick Netflix back up.

It's incredible. The rare sitcom that is going somewhere, knows exactly where its going, and manages to balance existential philosophy and the Jacksonville Jaguars in equal measure.

@GMR thansk for suggesting "Sons of Sam", the only angle I ever heard was the David Berkowitz and the dog speaking to him. What a narrative to sell the public and continue with that narrative to this day, when there was a host of other connections.

It wasn't on Netflix, but just ripped through Better Call Saul, season 5 recently. Five stars.

Now hurry up with season 6 already, before Armageddon comes.

Thought it was you who made the post.
yes binged it Sat night.

So i didnt know much about David Berkowitcz - just rumblings of who he was and what he did. shoot i was just a toddler in the early/mid 70s.

However, i was unaware of Terry Maury, his investigation into the whole "Son of Sam" murders, the implications, the NYPD and what Terry was able to put together. Waaay beyond just one man ( Berkowitcz ).

I couldnt stop watching so i finished them all Sat night
Found the culprit, thanks to efil4stnias!

Watched the first episode of Sweet Tooth. It seems like it's going to be a good show. Did anyone catch the LSU reference?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom