What Other Positions Do We Need to Fill? (1 Viewer)

Dleger

Elite Dimensions
Reaction score
Now that we have our defensive coordinator and special teams assistant coaches, what other positions needs to be filled? Also, there was no announcements as to any of Rob Ryan's assistants coming with him.

i thought ryan was tied to the hip with his lb coach?what happened to him?

I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted Matt Elam or a Corner 1st round.

Browns/Raiders/Cowbows all went DB with Rob Ryan. HE brought in Tyvonn Branch for the Raiders and TJ ward for the Browns

does this change our draft strategy? or do we wait to see how fa play out?

I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted Matt Elam or a Corner 1st round.

Browns/Raiders/Cowbows all went DB with Rob Ryan. HE brought in Tyvonn Branch for the Raiders and TJ ward for the Browns

Were those teams in the middle of a front 7 transition when he was hired?

I'd love to replace either safety but when you're as bad at rushing the passer as you are in run defense and doing a scheme change, the smart move is draft for the front 7.

However, I think the OP was talking about assistants so we already know that he's bringing in a secondary coach. And it was rumored that one of the reasons the Rams deal fell through was because he couldn't bring in any coaches with him. So I'm sure this deal included bringing in that LB coach he's tight with and making Vitt full time assistant HC.

I'd love to replace either safety but when you're as bad at rushing the passer as you are in run defense and doing a scheme change, the smart move is draft for the front 7.

However, I think the OP was talking about assistants so we already know that he's bringing in a secondary coach. And it was rumored that one of the reasons the Rams deal fell through was because he couldn't bring in any coaches with him. So I'm sure this deal included bringing in that LB coach he's tight with and making Vitt full time assistant HC.

I would cool with that.

Pretty sure the Raiders were switching to a 3-4 when they hired Ryan. I could be wrong though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom