what our defense would look like (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
cb-young
cb- jason frickin david
olb-fujita
mlb vilma
wlb who frickin cares really
grant and smith on the ends
thomas who is a year older(and he barely made it through last year)
b young (who didnt make it through last year)

oh yea i almost forgot harper and bullocks running around back there looking at the saintsations.

and those of you who are defending our front office for not paying someone to come play here when you are complaining next year how our d sux again i will ask you "how much cap space could we have afforded to loose to bring someone in" thank you have a good day

weez in troublez againz..

Get Gay.. Get Lito...

Get Dorsey... Kinda fixed??

cb-young
cb- jason frickin david
olb-fujita
mlb vilma

oh yea i almost forgot harper and bullocks running around back there looking at the saintsations.

and those of you who are defending our front office for not paying someone to come play here when you are complaining next year how our d sux again i will ask you "how much cap space could we have afforded to loose to bring someone in" thank you have a good day

championship!!!

Its okay man we are going to draft this monster linebacker Crable or whatever his name is in the seventh round and no other team is going to notice he is a stud but our superior front office draft knicks will be all over it.

Well then I guess it's a good thing that free agency has only been going on for two days and the draft isn't for another month.

Its okay man we are going to draft this monster linebacker Crable or whatever his name is in the seventh round and no other team is going to notice he is a stud but our superior front office draft knicks will be all over it.

that accually made me smile. but seriously so now everyone wants to say it will be ok b/c we are going to draft defense. GREAT but i dont think we need to see 4 rookies out there on d. we might want to sprinke in a little Quality veterans who can still play

cb-young
cb- jason frickin david
olb-fujita
mlb vilma

Absolutely scary scenario right there. Hell, the way we bring in FA's and not play them Simoneau may be starting ahead of Vilma.

I want a Lombardi Trophy. If I owned the Saints I do what ever it takes to win. Say what you want about Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones, but there's no denying those two owners want to win at all costs every friggin' year.

Guess the only acceptable option to some people was for us to splurge, sign Briggs, and trade for whoever. Since we didn't, we're doomed for another season? Nevermind what we do in the draft, what players improve for next season(you know, that thing players tend to do), right?

Pack it in guys. No chance we can win since we didn't take the Redskins/49ers approach. :dunno:

Absolutely scary scenario right there. Hell, the way we bring in FA's and not play them Simoneau may be starting ahead of Vilma.

I want a Lombardi Trophy. If I owned the Saints I do what ever it takes to win. Say what you want about Dan Snyder and Jerry Jones, but there's no denying those two owners want to win at all costs every friggin' year.

hell vilma IS still hurt

And Snyder hasn't won anything ever and Jones only won when he had a guy like Jimmy Johnson spending his money wisely instead of like a frat boy on Bourbon Street and draft BPA. The good Cowboy teams were built in the draft, not by over spending for free agents. Even Bill Parcels couldn't win with Jerry's out of control spending.

Guess the only acceptable option to some people was for us to splurge, sign Briggs, and trade for whoever. Since we didn't, we're doomed for another season? Nevermind what we do in the draft, what players improve for next season(you know, that thing players tend to do), right?

Pack it in guys. No chance we can win since we didn't take the Redskins/49ers approach. :dunno:[/QUOTE

what will we do in the draft= may be 2 defensive startersok who ever you want .hell we get dorsey and a monster lb good

now we have the best dt out of the draft and the best LB. good. we will still have 4 guys back there looking into the stands instead of covering there men. we needed to fill one of those needs in free agancy and as it happens gay isnt the answer. good nickel but he is no lockdown man corner. not even close

Pack it in guys. No chance we can win since we didn't take the Redskins/49ers approach. :dunno:[/QUOTE

what will we do in the draft= may be 2 defensive startersok who ever you want .hell we get dorsey and a monster lb good

now we have the best dt out of the draft and the best LB. good. we will still have 4 guys back there looking into the stands instead of covering there men. we needed to fill one of those needs in free agancy and as it happens gay isnt the answer. good nickel but he is no lockdown man corner. not even close

So, if I am interpreting you correctly, you are saying that since we did not sign Asante Samuel, we can not possibly improve on defense and our season is over?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom