What our Offensive line has done since week one has something special (1 Viewer)

BREENO

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
You can say this about the Defensive line or the Offensive line but I will give the O line its due. Since week one..the O line has taken on the best the NFC has to offer and week in and week out won the battle..and for the most part dominated that battle against what we had to had to hear each week would be a TRUE test.. Just a complete team top to bottom and and enjoy to watch every week..

You can say this about the Defensive line or the Offensive line but I will give the O line its due. Since week one..the O line has taken on the best the NFC has to offer and week in and week out won the battle..and for the most part dominated that battle against what we had to had to hear each week would be a TRUE test.. Just a complete team top to bottom and and enjoy to watch every week..
I agree but the one caveat was Week 2, that was their lone blemish for the season so far; and yes you do get one pass game per year where you just don't play well.

Ramczyk has shut down two of the most dangerous edge rushers in the NFL this season. He made JJ Watt literally invisible (from a stat standpoint) and held Mack to practically nothing.

In the last 2 seasons, there have been points in the season when our offensive line just dominates for about 7-8 games and we look unbeatable. I think we are entering that point this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom