What Patriots fans think of Gay (1 Viewer)

Can't please everybody i see.. Congrats to gay, don't know if i'll get the courage to wear his Jersey but if he just out right become impressive i'll buy it and hang it up somewhere, no way it's going on my back.

( I LIVE IN TAMPA BAY, I DON'T NEED EXTRA TORMENT )

Give me an example, because I say your wrong.

You could do a little research and give ol loomis a listen. I'm thinking Loomis is saying what we're trying to tell you already.

Can't please everybody i see.. Congrats to gay, don't know if i'll get the courage to wear his Jersey but if he just out right become impressive i'll buy it and hang it up somewhere, no way it's going on my back.

( I LIVE IN TAMPA BAY, I DON'T NEED EXTRA TORMENT )

C'mon Dninc...........it's like the pink shirt idea in the 80's people thought you were more of a man for wearing a pink shirt. The Randall Gay jersey is the pink button down of our time. I call it Salmon colored.

Give me an example, because I say your wrong.

Well, Jacksonville just signed Drayton Florence despite having Brian Williams ($4 million) and Rashean Mathis ($2.45 million). Of course Brian Williams will probably move to FS now so ;)

Someone posted a link to the loomis interview from this a.m. He says directly that they consider Gay to be a top notch slot coverage guy, and that is how they intend to use him. And today the way teams love to spread defenses your third corner is considered a starter.

It's not up to me to argue the point, I just listened to the GM's evaluation of the player and am trying to help people on the forum understand what the team is thinking.

So everyone can go along thinking gay is the interim #1 or even the full time #2 corner if they really want to, and then they can be surprised when he goes into the season basically a starter but at the "slot corner" (term Loomis seemed to like) spot. Seems like a good spot for Randall Gay, and if he excells at it, 4.5 is fine with me!

Which of our present CB is going to play over him? JD or Usama and a torn ACL MM. I don't know if he really is playing slot.:dunno: IMHO

It would not surprise me to see the Pats pick DRC with their 1st rounder....

He says directly that they consider Gay to be a top notch slot coverage guy, and that is how they intend to use him.

I guess that means he's also confident David is a top notch starting CB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom