What Patriots fans think of Gay (2 Viewers)

All LSU First Two Rounds

If I remember correctly Randall Gay never did start at LSU. I saw where someone posted on the Pats board that Chevis Jackson would be a better CB. I tend to agree. Jackson may not have the top notch speed but... In my opinion is was a true shutdown corner at LSU. He always plays his man from the line of scrimmage and always looks back to make a play on the ball. Chevis Jackson is going to make some NFL team very happy.

Jackson is predicted by most to go in the second round, perhaps a little later than when the Saints pick, but he would be a good pickup for the Saints. An all-LSU first two rounds would be nice -- first, Glenn Dorsey, then Chevis Jackson.

Although, I mentioned that Randall Gay didn't start at LSU,I am really excited about the Saints signing Gay. He will be an excellent CB and will help this team immensely. I hope that Chevis Jackson is drafted by the Saints in the 2nd round.

3 CBs Gone is Good

or at least one corner that we're coveting. so possibly 3 corners off the board by the time we pick. hopefully drc is available

3 CBs gone before pick #10 is good -- that means that the Saints have an excellent chance to draft Dorsey or Ellis and wait until round 2 for a CB.

hmm.. backup safety.........at 4.29 -4.33 speed.. hmmmmmm can he hit?
that's why bob sanders is so great, he's so blazing fast he can be deep middle and hit the line the same time as the rb.
nah.. dreaming.

Even Rick Muller views Gay as a nickel and #4 corner...

When he interviewed with Sportswrap, he stated this. Then you have Loomis as well, saying he only views Gay as a #3 CB as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom