What Person in History Would You Like to Meet? (2 Viewers)

No one.
Seriously, not trying to be funny. I am not one to want to meet or talk to people because they have some claim to fame.
you could still pick sally the jaguar wrangler in some mayan hamlet - didn't say it had to be famous just from history - which is everyone not born this second
heck you could even meet you from 5 seconds ago

Thinking about it, Jesse James would be great to get to know. I'm an outlaw at heart.

But I'll stick with Wolfgang. From his letters he had my childish sense of humor.

Catherine the Great might be fun to hang out with. I mean the stories would be gold.

I'd more than likely want to hang out with either Elvis or John Wayne.

Audrey Hepburn in her prime. Maybe if I could convince her that I'm from the future she'd let me stay? Being from the future, that'd be impressive I think. So if I could just show her the benefits of being with a guy from the future, I think I could have her.

Or would she be coming to the future from the past? In that case, no I don't think she'd be too impressed.

Or would we meet at some middle ground just for a bit in some timeless place? In that case, I'll pass too, sounds like some kinda limbo and that's scary.

I'd have to be a guy from the future who could stay in the past if it's going to work out between us.

you could still pick sally the jaguar wrangler in some mayan hamlet - didn't say it had to be famous just from history - which is everyone not born this second
heck you could even meet you from 5 seconds ago

But that would be more like a place in time, not necessarily someone I'd want to meet.

1. Dolores O'Riordan
2. Jim Morrison
3. Napoleon
4. Field Marshal Alan Brooke
5. George Patton
6. Albert Speer
7. Robert E. Lee
8. J.E.B. Stuart
9. Theodore Roosevelt
10. Queen Victoria & Prince Albert

I'm all about the historical mysteries. So Edward Teach or Henry Every, just to ask: "Where's the treasure?" Or Amaro Pargo ("¿Dónde está el tesoro?").

Or Benjamin Briggs ("Why'd you leave the ship?").

Or Pierre de Fermat ("Come on, here's some paper, write out your proof that was too big to fit in the margin.").

Or Bigfoot ("You're real, right?").

Any one of our Nation's Founding Father's just to ask them if this is still the vision that they had for the Country back in 1776. I would love to hear their original intent and plan.

One thing that this thread failed to explain about this 'historical meet-up'.
Would the time spent with the person you wish to meet be during their time period or our current time period.

Obviously that would have a great affect on the choice a person would make. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom