What pick @ #10 would upset you most? (1 Viewer)

What pick @ #10 would upset you the most?

• DRC

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • McKelvin

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Albert

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • Rivers

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Jenkins

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Balmer

Votes: 109 37.5%
  • Mendenhall

Votes: 93 32.0%
  • Clady

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Talib

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • trade down.....

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters
anything offensive... i dont care if its o-line (although i'd be a little more forgiving depending who's on the board), ANYthing on the offensive side of the ball would upset me

i would thow my tv out the window if we drafted mendenhall..

As big of a DOOOOCE supporter that I am, I don't think Mend would be a bad pickup (but I don't expect that to happen anyway). I would be more upset if we got DRC. I just don't think he's worth #10.

I would say any offensive pick would disgust me, but looking back that is the wrong approach.

If we went defense in 2005, we would of never got Jamal Brown, and not one good defensive player was picked after him in the first. I just wish they instead had the "mancrush" on Shawn Merriman, because I did.

If we don't trade up--which we will if either DT gets past 5

I could not vote because Balmer and Talib are equal in my book in terms of how much they each would disappoint me.

I think Balmer would be a super-enormous reach at #10...if we picked somewhere around 22-25 I would be happy with him, but at #10? nee chance as the Glaswegians would say

I have to say Balmer. Talib was close but Balmer is a huge reach.

I would like the pick a lot if we trade down and picked him...or in the 2nd. The dude is WAYY to cut to be a fat sloth like Sully.

It won't happen, though.

There are several at 10 that would be a disappointment - Jenkins, Talib and Balmer scare me the most. I went with Talib.

I picked Balmer, but honestly...Rivers doesn't impress me enough for the 10th pick either...I want DRC respectfully, but I feel like that's truthfully the only player other than McKelvin I'd want us to pick at #10....If we are targeting anyone else (with the exception of Ellis or Dorsey falling to #10), I'll be the first to say we should trade down if nobody else has....so in conclusion the only picks I'd be happy about at #10 are: DRC, McKelvin, Dorsey, Ellis....

You can get a solid Linebacker in the 2nd, but the best Corners will be gone by the 2nd round...I really think even Flowers will be gone before our pick in the 2nd...

Wyzdom360

Balmer. Mike Jenkins is close. I'd much rather get a good player at #10 no matter what position he's at then get a bust at a position of need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom