What Rock Concert Moment Would You Liked To Have Experienced? (2 Viewers)

I have been listening to live albums with the evening cocktail on the patio for a few weeks now, so I am prepared for this thread...

Sam Cooke at The Harlem Square Club in 1963
Bob Dylan at the Royal Albert Hall in 1966
Jimi Hendrix at the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival
Kiss at the Cobo Arena in 1970
Zeppelin at the Long Beach Arena in 1972
Alice in Chains at The Brooklyn Majestic Theatre in 1996.

There's a Coltrane album that's slipping my mind, too...

Last edited:
I have been listening to live albums with the evening cocktail on the patio for a few weeks now, so I am prepared for this thread...

Sam Cooke at The Harlem Square Club in 1963
Bob Dylan at the Royal Albert Hall in 1966
Jimi Hendrix at the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival
Kiss at the Cobo Arena in 1970
Zeppelin at the Long Beach Arena in 1972
Alice in Chains at The Brooklyn Majestic Theatre in 1996.

There's a Coltrane album that's slipping my mind, too...

Showing my age again, but Kiss was not formed until 73 :)

I had tickets to see them in the Super dome. Unfortunately, Robert Plant's son tragically passed away during that tour and they cancelled
the rest of the tour.
I had tickets in 1980, but John Bonham passed and we got our money back. I'd much rather have seen the show.

Lately, I'd like to have seen Bruce Springsteen with the Dropkick Murphys at Fenway park. However, this is COVID, and no one was there. They played to an empty stadium :hihi:

For me it's this. The crowd anticipating one of the best guitar solos coming up, with happy hot women all around me and the sun on my back.

Shame I was ten years old and in the UK at the time.

Agreed!

Stevie Ray Vaughan at Red Rocks. I couldn't get to it as I was in advanced training. He died in a chopper crash a day or two after.

Stevie Ray Vaughan at Red Rocks. I couldn't get to it as I was in advanced training. He died in a chopper crash a day or two after.
Wow. I was just going to post that I don't have any because luckily I did get to see Stevie several times before he died. But as one of my bucket lists is to see ANY concert at red rocks (I've been to the ampitheater but only as a tourist thing, not a spectator thing), to actually see him perform there would def. have been a great thing!

Wow. I was just going to post that I don't have any because luckily I did get to see Stevie several times before he died. But as one of my bucket lists is to see ANY concert at red rocks (I've been to the ampitheater but only as a tourist thing, not a spectator thing), to actually see him perform there would def. have been a great thing!
I had the same goal to see a show there. Finally did a couple years ago when I checked out The Shins with Spoon there. Definitely want go back.

Queen at Live Aid. Watched them live then and a few times on YouTube since Bohemian Rhapsody came out . Great performance!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom