What’s the best acdc tune of all time (1 Viewer)

I have been on a music feast today. This music we have today sucks so much. It's all about gangster crap. Man. I miss the days of Skynyrd and Styx and bad company. The eagles. Loverboy. Bon Jovi. Skid row. Poison. Zz top. Foreigner. Reo Speedwagon. Little River band. Guns n roses. Motley Crue. Sabbath. Dio. Ozzy. Can Halen....not van Hagar. Billy squire. The mammas and the Pappas. The beach boys. Journey. Whitesnake. Great white. Jim Hendricks. Janice Joplin. Ccr. Chicago. Supertramp. Fleetwood Mac. Heart. Bangles. Elton John. Silver. Elo. Man there was so much great music out there. Todays music sucks. You think about it. Acdc. Scorpions. Blue oyster cult. Blondie. Joan Jett. Huey Lewis and the news. I could go on and on about the old music. What does todays music have to offer. It's all about sex drugs killing and anything else that is immoral. If God was standing next to you while you were listening to that crap what would he say to you. They are against God. They are for abortion and gay and lesbian marriage. This is totally against God's word and people will be judged for this. . Anyway this music today sux.

There's something about seeing Loverboy sandwiched between Bon Jovi and The freaking Eagles... I'm just going to do a few:

Ozzy Osbourne: are you kidding me? His nickname is The Prince of Darkness, for crying out loud.

Mötley Crüe: are you kidding me? Dr. Feelgood, Girls,Girls, Girls...

AC/DC: are you kidding me? Highway to Hell, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...

Guns'n'Roses: Are you kidding me? Welcome to the Jungle, Mr. Brownstone...

Joan Jett: she's bisexual. Crimson and Clover, A.C.D.C., Do You want to Touch Me.

Blondie: Debby Harris is bisexual. Call Me, The Rapture.

Elton John: he's gay.

Great White: their greatest hit is about a groupie who bangs the entire band.

Blue Oyster Cult: their greatest hit was about suicide pacts - regardless what the band says.

Fleetwood Mac: Stevie Nicks is (was?) into witchcraft. Her song Rhiannon is about a witch.

ZZ Top: they are just looking for some fornication.

... enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on a music feast today. This music we have today sucks so much. It's all about gangster crap. Man. I miss the days of Skynyrd and Styx and bad company. The eagles. Loverboy. Bon Jovi. Skid row. Poison. Zz top. Foreigner. Reo Speedwagon. Little River band. Guns n roses. Motley Crue. Sabbath. Dio. Ozzy. Can Halen....not van Hagar. Billy squire. The mammas and the Pappas. The beach boys. Journey. Whitesnake. Great white. Jim Hendricks. Janice Joplin. Ccr. Chicago. Supertramp. Fleetwood Mac. Heart. Bangles. Elton John. Silver. Elo. Man there was so much great music out there. Todays music sucks. You think about it. Acdc. Scorpions. Blue oyster cult. Blondie. Joan Jett. Huey Lewis and the news. I could go on and on about the old music. What does todays music have to offer. It's all about sex drugs killing and anything else that is immoral. If God was standing next to you while you were listening to that crap what would he say to you. They are against God. They are for abortion and gay and lesbian marriage. This is totally against God's word and people will be judged for this. . Anyway this music today sux.

I’d say you’ve got to be kidding me but it’s so par for the course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been on a music feast today. This music we have today sucks so much. It's all about gangster crap. Man. I miss the days of Skynyrd and Styx and bad company. The eagles. Loverboy. Bon Jovi. Skid row. Poison. Zz top. Foreigner. Reo Speedwagon. Little River band. Guns n roses. Motley Crue. Sabbath. Dio. Ozzy. Can Halen....not van Hagar. Billy squire. The mammas and the Pappas. The beach boys. Journey. Whitesnake. Great white. Jim Hendricks. Janice Joplin. Ccr. Chicago. Supertramp. Fleetwood Mac. Heart. Bangles. Elton John. Silver. Elo. Man there was so much great music out there. Todays music sucks. You think about it. Acdc. Scorpions. Blue oyster cult. Blondie. Joan Jett. Huey Lewis and the news. I could go on and on about the old music. What does todays music have to offer. It's all about sex drugs killing and anything else that is immoral. If God was standing next to you while you were listening to that crap what would he say to you. It would be the same as at the polls if you vote Democrat. They are against God. They are for abortion and gay and lesbian marriage. This is totally against God's word and people will be judged for this. You can't vote Democrat and claim to be a Christian. Anyway this music today sux.
I don't think you listened to the music of those bands that you say you miss. It's all about the same stuff that today's music is about. Just packaged differently.

Why is it whenever I make a post here y'all dog me. I simply asked what is the best acdc song.
You took a straightforward post and made it seem like a set up to rant how un-Godly the world is. I'm a Christian, too, David, and like to talk about God; but I don't suffer proselytizers as I don't think you can browbeat someone into believing in Christ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom