What’s the best acdc tune of all time (1 Viewer)

According to the Bible, AC/DC is a bigger abomination than homosexuality

I have been on a music feast today. This music we have today sucks so much. It's all about gangster crap. Man. I miss the days of Skynyrd and Styx and bad company. The eagles. Loverboy. Bon Jovi. Skid row. Poison. Zz top. Foreigner. Reo Speedwagon. Little River band. Guns n roses. Motley Crue. Sabbath. Dio. Ozzy. Can Halen....not van Hagar. Billy squire. The mammas and the Pappas. The beach boys. Journey. Whitesnake. Great white. Jim Hendricks. Janice Joplin. Ccr. Chicago. Supertramp. Fleetwood Mac. Heart. Bangles. Elton John. Silver. Elo. Man there was so much great music out there. Todays music sucks. You think about it. Acdc. Scorpions. Blue oyster cult. Blondie. Joan Jett. Huey Lewis and the news. I could go on and on about the old music. What does todays music have to offer. It's all about sex drugs killing and anything else that is immoral. If God was standing next to you while you were listening to that crap what would he say to you. . They are against God. They are for abortion and gay and lesbian marriage. This is totally against God's word and people will be judged for this. Anyway this music today sux.

Drugs sex or anything immoral. Did you by any chance ever listen to the lyrics of most of those bands? Seriously dude. Bon Jovi’s Slippery when Wet album cover was a near naked wet females chest. It was redisgned, but a few of us still have the original somewhere in my parents basement. AC/DC’s Big Balls has nothing to do with dances, and Highway to Hell is self explanatory. Did you by any chance check out the album sleeve to Appetit for distraction? It was a rape scene their label threw a fit about and most of that album relates to drug usage. Same with the Crüe. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Now as far as [Mod removed] I mean seriously. I thought the rapture was coming for you a few months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure this is the perfect acdc toon for this thread. ACDC being protested by Christians, Angus Young dropping trou, and an actual Democrat leading the charge.

Drugs sex or anything immoral. Did you by any chance ever listen to the lyrics of most of those bands? Seriously dude. Bon Jovi’s Slippery when Wet album cover was a near naked wet females chest. It was redisgned, but a few of us still have the original somewhere in my parents basement. AC/DC’s Big Balls has nothing to do with dances, and Highway to Hell is self explanatory. Did you by any chance check out the album sleeve to Appetit for distraction? It was a rape scene their label threw a fit about and most of that album relates to drug usage. Same with the Crüe. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Now as far as voting Democrat and can’t be a Christian go get bent. I mean seriously. I thought the rapture was coming for you a few months ago.

Appetite for Destruction is accually a Robert Williams painting from the 70's.

Robert Williams is highly underappreciated. He got his start working for Ed Roth as his art director. Doing the art of the t shirts and such in the 60s then worked with zap comics. Really did some great work.

Never was a gnr fan but was a big fan that they helped get Robert Williams exposure.

Friggin great movie about him

Bon Scott wasn't the original lead singer. It was Dave Evans and they started out as a glam rock band. Thank goodness, the
Young brothers fired him.

Appetite for Destruction is accually a Robert Williams painting from the 70's.

Robert Williams is highly underappreciated. He got his start working for Ed Roth as his art director. Doing the art of the t shirts and such in the 60s then worked with zap comics. Really did some great work.

Never was a gnr fan but was a big fan that they helped get Robert Williams exposure.

Friggin great movie about him

Did not know that. Thanks for the link.

Did not know that. Thanks for the link.

Yeah no problem.

Most people don't realize just how much socal car culture has influenced the world in general.

The actual all silk screened shirts people wear today can be traced back to Ed Roth. He started painting jackets and t shirts in the 50s before that they were underwear.

All the cartoonist tats you see can traced back to early underground comics. Robert Williams was ed Roth's art director so he could focus on building cars. All the crazy cartoon car t shirts are the beginning of the whole thing.

Robert Williams is a great. Most people have no real idea how much this guy influenced.

Yeah no problem.

Most people don't realize just how much socal car culture has influenced the world in general.

The actual all silk screened shirts people wear today can be traced back to Ed Roth. He started painting jackets and t shirts in the 50s before that they were underwear.

All the cartoonist tats you see can traced back to early underground comics. Robert Williams was ed Roth's art director so he could focus on building cars. All the crazy cartoon car t shirts are the beginning of the whole thing.

Robert Williams is a great. Most people have no real idea how much this guy influenced.

I knew about Roth

Thunderstrck and Who made who.

That said, I'm more of a Metallica fan when it comes to rock/metal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom