What Saints player has improved the most? With Poll (Multiples allowed) (1 Viewer)

Who has improved the most since last year?

• Total voters
Bushrod should win this easily. Everyone knows he was the weakest link on our O-line last year. We've barely heard his name at all this year.

Ellis, Ayodele, Smith, Vilma, Harper, Colston and Jenkins have been solid all year long, and seem to be getting better by the week.

Moore and D Thomas have been solid, but not so much outstanding. Not complaining. Just get the job done kinda guys.

I heard a rumor that Morstead practices by punting cinder blocks and has a 56 yard average and a 3.8 hang time.:hihi:

Big sed and remi. Interior d line play is what determines when this d is good or great.

Quick, who leads our d in sacks?

wow, so no one is giving Marvin Mitchell his props for being on the field more this year than any other year of his career?

Only 7 for Meachem?

His rookie season he couldn't even get on the field now every time the ball is thrown his way he's making big plays.

He's improved his strength and conditioning as well as his technique.

Malcolm, Ayodele, Bushrod, Usama were my votes. A lot of guys improved, but these guys took a big step up. Malcolm was my first choice because he stepped up from being a nickel CB to a big time starter in our D. Ayodele had a huge improvement and really fits in on this club now. Bushrod didn't play poorly (if you exclude the Dallas game) last year but is a nice surprise this year. I think Young may be the biggest improvement though, as he's made some key plays for us this year, can play any DB position, and we all thought he was going to get cut in the offseason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom