What Saints player has improved the most? With Poll (Multiples allowed) (1 Viewer)

Who has improved the most since last year?

• Total voters

bequick

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
What Saints player has improved the most since last year? With Poll (Multiples allowed)

TO be merged hopefully.

Okay, all should be good. Multiple

Oh, I get it. Jenkins makes a great play at the end of last weeks game, so he is the most improved. It's not like he stunk up the joint last year. The same can't be said for Bushrod, Ayodele, and Mitchell. Heck, they couldn't get on the field without injuries. Jenkins was a top 15 pick in the draft. I get it, he's playing well. But the strides made by the three I mentioned would seem to be much larger.

Oh, I get it. Jenkins makes a great play at the end of last weeks game, so he is the most improved. It's not like he stunk up the joint last year. The same can't be said for Bushrod, Ayodele, and Mitchell. Heck, they couldn't get on the field without injuries. Jenkins was a top 15 pick in the draft. I get it, he's playing well. But the strides made by the three I mentioned would seem to be much larger.
This, Jenkins is playing very well but most imporved, I'm not sure, it's Ayodele and it's not even close!

Lance Moore and Carl Nicks most improved, or atleast most noticable in my eyes. maybe injuries from last year kept Lance off the field but he is making a name for himself this year.

Lance Moore offense (more like he's back to his old form - go to receiver)

Harper on defense (always seems to be around the ball this year, swarming)

I know it says player but GW is the most improved on Saints, maybe in the whole league.
Defense before GW and defense after GW = Super Bowl )and not just one)

Nobody really stands out.

I know! Whoever is responsible for the improved run defense gets my votes!

D'oh! The title of the thread asks who improved the most, while the poll asks who improved the most since last year. Those different questions will have different answers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom