What SF is thinking. (1 Viewer)

Saintuary

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
We cant beat the saints. They are too good. Also, we might at one point be in position to win but then Mike NOlan will make a call to make sure we lose. I hate mike nolan.

Sounds familiar? The whole Frisco message board is thinking that way. Talk about fear, this is great.

Troll post? Wow, that was harsh. It's called sarcasm.

Overratted in the sense that no one gives us any credit and thinks that our wins are because the other team lost.

Overratted in the sense that no one gives us any credit and thinks that our wins are because the other team lost.

:0030:

I realized shortly after I posted that, that you were just messing around. I edited it ;)

It's early. My sarcasm meter is broken.

It's all good. I've been known to say some things that get taken out of context. I have to learn that my mentality is VERY unique and it takes people a while to understand me if that's possible.

Why do they hate Nolan so bad it is the guys first year he is 5-6 whith a bad team?!?!?!?!

Underrated, since everyone gives us no credit and thinks our wins are because the other team loses (ie rates us below what we should be rated, ie underrated).

If he said underrated it wouldn't be sarcasm, and it wouldn't be amusing. Sarcasm is hard to read on the internet alot of the times, but I thought it was pretty obvious.

SF should fear us. We are a much better team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom