Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (2 Viewers)

CanuckSaint26

Bring 'Em To The Dome!
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Very Simple, just a thread about what song you are currently listening to, usually reminds people of past songs that they used to enjoy, and just shows the taste of music of people.

When You Were Young - The Killers

followed by

Santeria - Sublime

Enjoy!

saintmdterps

I hear music, daylight disc.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
who's listening to LSUG? :hihi:

I like Michael Des Barres' insights into music, and have been looking for some of his work with Chequered Past. Can't find it on iTunes. Love Crackle and Hiss :0056:

Last edited:

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
who's listening to LSUG? :hihi:

I like Michael Des Barres' insights into music, and have been looking for some of his work with Chequered Past. Can't find it on iTunes. Love Crackle and Hiss :0056:
Indeed. I like hearing stuff that is new or that I haven't heard before. Those DJ's do a good job of playing a variety of rock in most of its incarnations. From the '50s to now.

Michael Des Barre is particularly insightful because of his background. I didn't realize that he was the guy who took over for Robert Palmer in Power Station till he told that story. And, yeah, I don't have anything from Chequered Past, either.

play action

All-Pro
Reaction score
nolaboy70 have you heard the ultimate. tracks 17 and 18 really have claws, minus the kid dienomite(tnt) of course. 2019 allen and ginter told me so, and few others as well(way back in 02)deKNOWS o is on the investigative team duh. anyway 4 bills yesterday for 17 tracks I already had but not track 17, I do now. actually I already had 17 as well, its a styx song, guess witch one. the grand illusion, nope er yes, still need one more is what im trying to say. some battle of la, sleep now in your fire as well, but now Im just repeating myself.

play action

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sugar cult bouncing off the walls again. The 24 year version and we are already 23plus into it,i don't do the hr thing, all the rest I sure do,that is all.

UndeadSnoopy

Coffin Fresh!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Seeing him in concert on Sept 21st. He's someone (along with a lot of that era's country) I never really appreciated growing up but my mom and dad always listened to and now that I'm older I'm starting to really enjoy.
He once said that he wasn't playing country but "biker white trash" music.

Let me know how the concert goes.

He's coming to Vegas in December. I might go.

xSlickxRickx

Rookie
Reaction score
St. Paul and the broken bones - Young sick Camellia. Although, I can listen to anything from them at anytime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom