Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (1 Viewer)

I'm listening to the Bohemian Rhapsody soundtrack. It's got all the songs in full from all the different concerts shown in the movie. It's also only $6.99 on iTunes. If you love Queen, you probably already have the many different Greatest Hits and Classic Queen albums, but this is a cool compilation that's different than all of those.
That's a great thing about the movie.....it reminded me how much I liked queen and how good they were. I've been listening to them regularly for weeks now. I have an iPod I use that I've had for years. Has about 1400 songs on it but the downside is due to playlists or whatever some bands rarely get played and I kinds forget them. Last weekend we were garage beer drinking and some George Thorogood came on. We ended up listening to a ton of his songs that night. Another one of those guys I haven't listened to in years and forgot just how good he was.

Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepplin

It's cliché to call this their greatest piece of all time & almost no one dares, but when you sit & listen it's really difficult to argue against. It may not be my personal favorite & there are certainly others that are just as good in their own rite (ahem Kashmir), but everything considered I think it's their best.

Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepplin

It's cliché to call this their greatest piece of all time & almost no one dares, but when you sit & listen it's really difficult to argue against. It may not be my personal favorite & there are certainly others that are just as good in their own rite (ahem Kashmir), but everything considered I think it's their best.

Sounds like your a big Led Zepplin fan. They are definitely talented, but just not my style of music. Although, I really like that song, Dyer Maker by that band. Lady Gaga did a version in her earlier years, it was pretty good in my opinion.

My favorite Led Zepplin reference was in Wayne's World.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom