Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (5 Viewers)

Occasionally I get into listening to most of an artists music. Right now, its The Who. This box set:

91kRfBABc+L._SL1500_.jpg

nolaboy70 have you heard the ultimate. tracks 17 and 18 really have claws, minus the kid dienomite(tnt) of course. 2019 allen and ginter told me so, and few others as well(way back in 02)deKNOWS o is on the investigative team duh. anyway 4 bills yesterday for 17 tracks I already had but not track 17, I do now. actually I already had 17 as well, its a styx song, guess witch one. the grand illusion, nope er yes, still need one more is what im trying to say. some battle of la, sleep now in your fire as well, but now Im just repeating myself.

Sugar cult bouncing off the walls again. The 24 year version and we are already 23plus into it,i don't do the hr thing, all the rest I sure do,that is all.

Seeing him in concert on Sept 21st. He's someone (along with a lot of that era's country) I never really appreciated growing up but my mom and dad always listened to and now that I'm older I'm starting to really enjoy.

He once said that he wasn't playing country but "biker white trash" music.

Let me know how the concert goes.

He's coming to Vegas in December. I might go.

St. Paul and the broken bones - Young sick Camellia. Although, I can listen to anything from them at anytime.

Took my son to see hellyeah about a month ago and these guys opened for them. I'd never heard of them but rocking them on a regular basis now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom