Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (3 Viewers)

Vain beat the bullet.monster magnet space Lord. And for the big market new York la Frisco crowd some pyromania. For the dead lambs crowd. No more Mr nice guy or bring your daughter to the. Nah forget the big markets they never ask the right question or give the right answer.

When the bee stings when the dog bites,its to high to get it right,or holy smoke. Accept maiden. Where is the birds you say,they not,they bats. Asian murder hornets actually, but foreman going to win anyway.

Thanks - I’m definitely gonna check it out, I loved that record from the day I got it.

I just got the three LP version, which is Wildflowers (2LP) plus All The Rest. But there's also a 7 LP version that's got @Complex Kid's name on it.

Amazon product ASIN B08G5FYNH2
The 7 LP deluxe edition ofWildflowerscontains 54 tracks, 8 unreleased songs, and 24 unreleased alternate versions. In addition to the 15 track original album (remastered on two LPs), the deluxe edition contains the albumAll The Rest(10 songs from the originalWildflowerssessions), a double LP of 15 solo demos recorded by Petty at his home studio, and an additional double LP of 14 live versions ofWildflowerssongs recorded from 1995 – 2017. The deluxe packaging includes a 60-page book, an introduction by Rick Rubin (the original producer), an essay by David Fricke, a complete track-by-track, and rare photos and specially commissioned illustrations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom