Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (4 Viewers)

listening to eminem a lot lately. never was a fan, not sure why, but sheet, he's damn good.

i have been going through 21 savage's albums, somehow ran across eminem on my search.

Many faces of motley crue. Yeah it's a Wal-Mart special but boss's daughter doesn't chew up my data now. Outcast is very good,the redone crue is decent. Haven't made it to disc three yet,should be good stuff. Alice was under attack or it wouldnt be blessed and possessed it would just be blessed you powerwolfers you ,like you didn't know that.

Ever click on those adds on the bottom of webpage? Well, don't do it.

This is what happens when you leave your kid home alone.....Macaulay Culkin's band, The Pizza Underground.

Is this that Pizzagate thing everyone talks about? If so I think that guy was right for going in an shooting up the place then.

I spend an inordinate amount of time creating 'All Time' lists. Favorite movies, songs, dishes. It brings me peace. It's taken me YEARS to decide on my favorite lyric of all time. Now that I've landed on it, I can't stop listening to the song.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence. But I can't feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled.

This song has consumed me for weeks, going on months. It's like my personal anthem or something.

Shadowbomb ain't my birch and yes I've already heard this song before spring 96 492 Now go kick KC you know what,kiss isn't it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom