Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (4 Viewers)

Binged some Bruce Hornsby today. I forgot how good a musician he is.

I've been listening to 80s and early 90s music a lot lately. I dunno, feeling a little nostalgic I guess.

Not really familiar with Greta Van Fleet...but listening to this concert has been a treat. I'm pretty impressed.

Like Wolfmother, kind of another Led Zeppelin tribute band.

One of my favorite running songs. Retro garage Chesterfield Kings.

The whole drifting music/phonk subgenre of EDM has really taken off. There are multiple very good playlists on Spotify.
I love it so much. Those two by Skeler specifically, but I listen to a lot of mixes on youtube/soundcloud. I'm on an eternal quest for good mixes. Can't find them on Spotify usually, unfortunately. You can install an addon in Chrome that puts a download button next to tracks on Soundcloud, if you want hi-def versions of this stuff. Here are a couple more mixes I've been listening to.

Last edited:
I love it so much. Those two by Skeler specifically, but I listen to a lot of mixes on youtube/soundcloud. I'm on an eternal quest for good mixes. Can't find them on Spotify usually, unfortunately. You can install an addon in Chrome that puts a download button next to tracks on Soundcloud, if you want hi-def versions of this stuff. Here are a couple more mixes I've been listening to.

Mixcloud is another good app for mixes.

Personally I am more of a dubstep/drum and bass, etc. guy when it comes to EDM, but I do like the drift/phonk sound too.

Mixcloud is another good app for mixes.

Personally I am more of a dubstep/drum and bass, etc. guy when it comes to EDM, but I do like the drift/phonk sound too.
I'll check out Mixcloud! Love dnb and dubstep as well. I didn't 'get' electronic music until I listened to The Prodigy's Music for the Jilted Generation at a party in college. I was, uh, intoxicated, and the speaker was right by my head. Have been a fan ever since.

Good heavy bass/dubstep remix, not on Spotify:

I'll check out Mixcloud! Love dnb and dubstep as well. I didn't 'get' electronic music until I listened to The Prodigy's Music for the Jilted Generation at a party in college. I was, uh, intoxicated, and the speaker was right by my head. Have been a fan ever since.

Good heavy bass/dubstep remix, not on Spotify:

Oh the Prodigy is classic. It was really one of the first acts to propel EDM into the mainstream (alternative radio stations mainly). Fatboy Slim and The Crystal Method were the others. The earliest Prodigy tracks would be played at raves in the early 90's though. I was a part of that generation.

Yes, what I like about the new generation of dubstep is that it fuses metal, rap, 80's, pretty much all different types of genres (depending on the artist). It's not the same as it was in 2011 or so.

Have been listening to a lot of 'alt' rap lately. I don't know what to call it. I've heard it called dark rap, emo rap, trap metal, horror rap. I just know I like it.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom