What Super Bowl Matchup (1 Viewer)

Which Superbowl matchup would you like?

• Total voters
I rather Favre beat a Patriot team than a Charger team.... because most will say Favre didnt have too play New England...... I am saying this because the only way the Chargers win against the patriots if three monkey's fall out of tree and a Elephant flies......

The only team I am cheering for in the playoffs is the Bolts cuz of LT. In my opinion he is one of the most classy guys and the best rb in the game today. I am tired if listening to all these cocky packer fans here and hope nyg tear em up and play sd in super bowl so eli can get crushed for crying like a baby when he was drafted. If it ends up being ne and gb i will not even watch the game.

I'd like to see Chargers and Packers. And actually I think that could be a real possibility. I've said the Patriots would lose if it snows... it might actually be just as bad or worse without snowing for them.

It will be a max of around 20 degrees on Sunday with wind speeds over 20 mph. How can you throw the deep ball in that weather. The game will most likely come down to LT/Michael Turner vs the Patriots front 7 and Maroney/Faulk vs the Chargers front 7, with the special teams being huge in this game.

The Chargers have a great shot because of the weather. Even if they don't win, take the Chargers at +15.5 and run.

I either want to see the first ever 19-0 season, or Old Man Favre get another Super Bowl trophy. Therefore, with the Pats/Pack matchup I'm guaranteed to see one of them - so that's my vote.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom