Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
Do you guys want most?

1) Patriots vs Giants
2) Patriots vs Packers
3) Chargers vs Giants
4) Chargers vs Packers

I vote anything but Chargers/Packers. All the other ones would be pretty interesting.

I'm really torn. I'd like to see Eli get a shot, but either the Bolts or the Pats would tear him a new one.

I would also like to see Favre go in again and I see them holding their own against either team.

I don't want to see the Bolts even sniff the SB.

The Pats are destined.

So, as far as a good competitive game, I'd go with GB/NE, but I guess I really wanna see Eli go even though he'll get tore up.

Chargers/Giants. It's the only matchup that keeps me alive in my football pickem contest.

I'm really torn. I'd like to see Eli get a shot, but either the Bolts or the Pats would tear him a new one.

I would also like to see Favre go in again and I see them holding their own against either team.

I don't want to see the Bolts even sniff the SB.

The Pats are destined.

So, as far as a good competitive game, I'd go with GB/NE, but I guess I really wanna see Eli go even though he'll get tore up.

I'd like to see the Patriots and Green Bay - I think this match-up would generate the most interest because anyone who cared to really watch football knows that Green Bay was the best team in the NFC this season, although they lost to Dallas - and the Patriots are the best in the AFC, hands down. Plus, it'll make my SB party off the hinges. :hihi: Patriots and Giants adds intrigue because the Giants played them well in that final Saturday Night game.

I really wouldn't mind any of them, but I voted Chargers/Giants due to the Rivers/Eli angle. Plus I think the Giants defense would do well against the Chargers. I realize it probably won't happen, but I would love to see the NFC team win.

I only like the Chargers in the playoffs, and dislike the Giants..

But to see a Manning/Rivers super-bowl would be interesting.

Ideally id like to see SD win it all. Second best is NE winning it all, preferably vs the Giants. However, if GB does get it, I would love to see BRETT FAVRE! get absolutely pasted in sweet revenge for when GB won the SB vs NE last time. The capper would be Media Queen retiring.

chargers giants
i love picking the underdogs

Who would be your underdog in this game?

Chargers and Giants would be a horrible game to watch. Just because everyone here hates the Pats? I don't know about you guys but I want to be entertained and ONLY Greenbay/Favre and New England/Brady will do that. Now that the Saints are out, I just care for the best matchup, not an underdog story.

i Would like to see Brett Favre win another Super Bowl against "the might patriots"......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom