What Superheroes do you dislike (1 Viewer)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you mean comic version, movie version or both?
I thought Deadpool was funny. But as a superhero, meh.

I grew up on Superman, so I still love the guy. But more the legend than the movies.

In Marvel, as much as I like Hawkeye the character, he's really meh as a superhero. Sorta like Arrow.

The only DC character I really like is Batman. The Flash isn't too bad. The rest...meh.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely
It addresses your Superman concern head on
In graphic detail
I am not a superhero guy. I did like some of the Batmans that tried to reel the characters back into the realz (or at least a realer world)

I loved the Boyz though. One of those things I watched with low expectations and so was very pleasantly surprised.

BlackandGoldXLIV

Lurkules (since 2001)
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I dislike superheroes that are too powerful. I like more street level heroes and superpowers (Daredevil, Spider-Man, Batman).

When nothing on earth can challenge them, I start to lose interest. Because then you have to go outside our solar system and to different galaxies for a fight. Then it seems every alien wants to destroy earth, for whatever reason. Meh.

The Wonder Twin that has to form into something that is water-based.

Pretty lame.
I didn't mind Zan and Jayna. It was Wendy and Marvin, that made me shake my head.

I started watching some of it and lost interest. Should I give it another shot?
I would vote yes. It definitely a different take on the superhero world. Once you get past the graphic violence, nudity, and shock value in the beginning, they start the character development. Great plot twists, solid acting, and good cliffhangers at the end of each episode to make you want to play the next episode.

I think if you're into superheroes, it's a must watch.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
I dislike superheroes that are too powerful. I like more street level heroes and superpowers (Daredevil, Spider-Man, Batman).

When nothing on earth can challenge them, I start to lose interest. Because then you have to go outside our solar system and to different galaxies for a fight. Then it seems every alien wants to destroy earth, for whatever reason. Meh.

I didn't mind Zan and Jayna. It was Wendy and Marvin, that made me shake my head.

I would vote yes. It definitely a different take on the superhero world. Once you get past the graphic violence, nudity, and shock value in the beginning, they start the character development. Great plot twists, solid acting, and good cliffhangers at the end of each episode to make you want to play the next episode.

I think if you're into superheroes, it's a must watch.
The graphic novels are excellent as well. Same authors did the Preacher graphic novels

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
i don't like any of the "super"man, boy, girl, etc. same with wonder woman.

i prefer the punisher, batman, sgt rock, zeetes, the badass street justice fighters.

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I hated Gal Gadot's wonderwoman. Not sure if I didnt like the character or the movie but it took me a lot of tries to finally get my way through the whole thing. It might just be the whole vibe/era of it. I think the first Captain America was set about the same time along with the Agent Carter series, Im also not a huge fan of either of those

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
POLL: Which team in the NFC South do you dislike more, the Panthers or Buccaneers? Saints RSS News Feeds 0

Headlines

Top Bottom