What Superheroes do you dislike (1 Viewer)

Do you mean comic version, movie version or both?

I thought Deadpool was funny. But as a superhero, meh.

I grew up on Superman, so I still love the guy. But more the legend than the movies.

In Marvel, as much as I like Hawkeye the character, he's really meh as a superhero. Sorta like Arrow.

The only DC character I really like is Batman. The Flash isn't too bad. The rest...meh.

Definitely
It addresses your Superman concern head on
In graphic detail

I am not a superhero guy. I did like some of the Batmans that tried to reel the characters back into the realz (or at least a realer world)

I loved the Boyz though. One of those things I watched with low expectations and so was very pleasantly surprised.

I dislike superheroes that are too powerful. I like more street level heroes and superpowers (Daredevil, Spider-Man, Batman).

When nothing on earth can challenge them, I start to lose interest. Because then you have to go outside our solar system and to different galaxies for a fight. Then it seems every alien wants to destroy earth, for whatever reason. Meh.

The Wonder Twin that has to form into something that is water-based.

Pretty lame.
I didn't mind Zan and Jayna. It was Wendy and Marvin, that made me shake my head.

I started watching some of it and lost interest. Should I give it another shot?

I would vote yes. It definitely a different take on the superhero world. Once you get past the graphic violence, nudity, and shock value in the beginning, they start the character development. Great plot twists, solid acting, and good cliffhangers at the end of each episode to make you want to play the next episode.

I think if you're into superheroes, it's a must watch.

I dislike superheroes that are too powerful. I like more street level heroes and superpowers (Daredevil, Spider-Man, Batman).

When nothing on earth can challenge them, I start to lose interest. Because then you have to go outside our solar system and to different galaxies for a fight. Then it seems every alien wants to destroy earth, for whatever reason. Meh.

I didn't mind Zan and Jayna. It was Wendy and Marvin, that made me shake my head.

I would vote yes. It definitely a different take on the superhero world. Once you get past the graphic violence, nudity, and shock value in the beginning, they start the character development. Great plot twists, solid acting, and good cliffhangers at the end of each episode to make you want to play the next episode.

I think if you're into superheroes, it's a must watch.

The graphic novels are excellent as well. Same authors did the Preacher graphic novels

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom