What Superheroes do you dislike (1 Viewer)

i don't like any of the "super"man, boy, girl, etc. same with wonder woman.

i prefer the punisher, batman, sgt rock, zeetes, the badass street justice fighters.

I hated Gal Gadot's wonderwoman. Not sure if I didnt like the character or the movie but it took me a lot of tries to finally get my way through the whole thing. It might just be the whole vibe/era of it. I think the first Captain America was set about the same time along with the Agent Carter series, Im also not a huge fan of either of those

Naruto in Japanese voice is cool.

Naruto in English voice I couldn't stand for 2 minutes.

I'm an admitted DC diehard. But on the Marvel side, I'm basically She-Hulk and Moon Knight for life.

i don't like any of the "super"man, boy, girl, etc. same with wonder woman.

i prefer the punisher, batman, sgt rock, zeetes, the badass street justice fighters.

Same here. The ones who basically get gifted superpowers have never been all that interesting to me.

Contrast that with characters like Batman and Iron Man. They weren't gifted superpowers but have to rely on their ordinary human assets like intelligence and willpower in order to defeat their enemies.

The Legion of Superheroes. Despite being DC creations and despite dating back to the 50's, they've ALWAYS felt like generic brand knockoff heroes to me. I could never muster interest.

Adam X the X-Treme was like if the worst elements of early/mid 90's comic creation came together in one character. He was literally the most "Marvel Comics in 1993" bullshirt imaginable.

Anything Rob Liefeld ever created outside of Marvel. Rob Liefeld is--and I cannot stress this enough--the worst. If there were ever a comic written by Chuck Austen with character designs and art by Rob Liefeld, it would destroy the universe.

Unpopular...

I hate Deadpool

There was a point where Deadpool was pretty cool and interesting after the Joe Kelly late 90's reinvention, but it devolved into "I'm so whacky! Chimichangas! Look at how random I am!" meme crap and the character has been strip mined of any value several times over at this point.

Same here. The ones who basically get gifted superpowers have never been all that interesting to me.

Contrast that with characters like Batman and Iron Man. They weren't gifted superpowers but have to rely on their ordinary human assets like intelligence and willpower in order to defeat their enemies.
Being born obscenely wealthy is one of the few gifted superpowers IRL

Silver Surfer - what?

He can stand in the event horizon of a black hole with no ill effects and channels the literal power of the universe itself, but also one time a guy on the street threw a brick at his head and knocked him out. Another time Black Panther put him in a hammerlock and he couldn't escape. That's all you need to know. He also mopes a lot.

Captain Marvel for the same reason. Just way overpowered. And not really that interesting either.

She hasn't been interesting since she became "Captain."

He can stand in the event horizon of a black hole with no ill effects and channels the literal power of the universe itself, but also one time a guy on the street threw a brick at his head and knocked him out. Another time Black Panther put him in a hammerlock and he couldn't escape. That's all you need to know. He also mopes a lot.

Dude oozes depression. You can't really blame him considering, but damn. You wield the Power Cosmic within you. Act like you got a pair.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom