What Superheroes do you dislike (1 Viewer)

ok, i have never considered myself a comic "fan" though i love comics.

some of you are too involved in the behind the scenes. also too involved in the current and past (behind the scenes, mostly), with no one understanding as to why. we just read the sheet and enjoy the story.

it is forked up because comic (books) are only not only entertaining, but literally just entertaining.

some of you are too involved in the behind the scenes. also too involved in the current and past (behind the scenes, mostly), with no one understanding as to why. we just read the sheet and enjoy the story.

it is forked up because comic (books) are only not only entertaining, but literally just entertaining.

Just for emphasis...

giphy.gif

:biglol:

That's fine if that's what you or others take away from it. I've always been much more invested in comics than just as passing entertainment. I reviewed them for a number of years at a few different places. I've bought, sold, and traded for decades. I've had friends who operated stores or otherwise worked in the direct market. I've always been fascinated by the history of the industry, both creatively and business wise.

They're not just disposable entertainment for me, so I can't approach them that way.

That's fine if that's what you or others take away from it. I've always been much more invested in comics than just as passing entertainment. I reviewed them for a number of years at a few different places. I've bought, sold, and traded for decades. I've had friends who operated stores or otherwise worked in the direct market. I've always been fascinated by the history of the industry, both creatively and business wise.

They're not just disposable entertainment for me, so I can't approach them that way.

Exactly. I currently review and co-host a podcast on comics. For me, this "entertainment" will likely pay for my granddaughter's college education when the time comes.

Was not prepared for all the Surfer hate today

Don't really hate him. He's just too moody for my likely because, like Sun said, things are so inconsistent.

Sure beats the **** out of the dumb car threads🏏

Aquaman. I don't get it. All his power seems to be underwater.

Aquaman. I don't get it. All his power seems to be underwater.

He does have superhuman strength and durability due to Atlantean physiology being adapted to life under the pressure of deep sea living. Not Superman levels but he's much stronger and tougher than most people realize

Last edited:
He does have superhuman strength and durability due to Atlantean physiology being adapted to life under the pressure of deep see living. Not Superman levels but he's much stronger and tougher than most people realize

Yeah, the movie clearly shows he's no slouch outside the water. It's been a long while since I read the comics, but I think that was the case there too. He wasn't near as muscular in the comics though, iirc.

He does have superhuman strength and durability due to Atlantean physiology being adapted to life under the pressure of deep sea living. Not Superman levels but he's much stronger and tougher than most people realize

I can count on one hand (maybe two) the number of Aquaman comics I have read and most of those have been recent issues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom