What team do you NOT want in the first round? (1 Viewer)

Team do you not want he hornets to play in first round

• Nuggets

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Jazz

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Mavs

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Suns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Rockets

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Warriors

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
There's probably a few of you who wouldn't mind seeing the Mavs in the 1st round, but I don't share that sentiment.

That's because you are a smart man. Will Scott rest his starters tonight since the Hornets have no seeding to consider, or go after the Mavs? If he's smart, he'll got after the Mavs and try and set a mental tone for the 1st round. The Mavs have shown to have some mental softness and if your Scott you exploit that and try to destroy them tonight. If you lose, big deal, you open at home which is an advantage anyway.

BTW, congrats and welcome back. :9:

I say go for the win. If we beat Dallas and Denver wins we play Denver in the first round, I'd much rather see Denver than Dallas.

I say go for the win. If we beat Dallas and Denver wins we play Denver in the first round, I'd much rather see Denver than Dallas.

I forgot to mention that it would take a horrendouse loss by the Nuggets to Memphis to make Dallas/NO happen if NO wins tonight.

Either way, the West is so strong this year that I don't know that it really matters. The Mavs are coming together at the right time, and get Jerry Stackhouse back tonight. Dirk is still about 80% and will be until after the season, but you can't cry over that. Stuff happens. But I'd prefer the Hornets only because Kobe is the real owner of the Mavs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom