What team you would hate to see... (1 Viewer)

I was just looking at the draft pick trade chart. The #1 overall is worth 3000 pts. Then I started looking into what it would take for the Panthers to move up in theory. Their 1st this year is 1500 add in next years 1st for another 1000 and this years 2nd for 520 and they have the points to get the Bengals pick. I just doubt the Bengals will trade the pick unless they want Tua and thinks he will drop to 7.

Right now they have about $31 mil in cap space and if they release Newton they will have $50 mil. Plenty to get a veteran receiver or 2 in Free Agency for Burrow to throw to along with McCallister. They do have the ammo to get real good pretty quick if they pull it off.

Last edited:
Don't want to see him go to any NFC team. Has nothing to do with the LSU factor. He has the potential to be a very good quarterback and I don't want the Saints to have to deal with that on a regular basis in the playoffs.

Is Burrow going to be great in the NFL? One of his knocks is lack of arm strength and throwing power. Is he just a bigger, younger Drew Brees or is he a potential bust? One website compared him to Tony Romo.

Last edited:
Is Burrow going to be great in the NFL? One of his knocks is lack of arm strength and throwing power. Is he just a bigger, younger Drew Brees or is he a potential bust? One website compared him to Tony Romo.

To answer your questions..............................yes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom