What team you would hate to see... (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Burrow land with

I can see myself buying a Bengals-Burrow Jersey, then I started thinking which teams would I not buy a Jersey lol

Dallas - Atlanta - Baltimore - 49ers - Steelers - Carolina - Jets - Giants - Tampa Bay

I think the only jersey I ever bought of another team's was Peyton Manning with the Colts. I didn't wear it...just wanted to own it.

CMC and DJ Moore are a good start.

They are good players but LSU was stacked at every skill position across the board not to mention a very stout offensive line.

All I'm saying is that everyone gives Burrow all the praise and accolades and they were/are well deserved but he was only one component of a perfect storm of a team that few of us have ever seen before.

I’ll be happy if he doesn’t end up with a division rival. Atlanta’s still committed to Ryan, but Carolina and Tampa are both looking for a quarterback, and that would make me sick to see one of them make a trade for him. I really don’t want to have to root against him twice a year for his career.

They are good players but LSU was stacked at every skill position across the board not to mention a very stout offensive line.

All I'm saying is that everyone gives Burrow all the praise and accolades and they were/are well deserved but he was only one component of a perfect storm of a team that few of us have ever seen before.

True. Football is a team sport. He had some of the best receivers in College. Great running back and TE. Awesome offensive line....if he goes to the Bengals.....definitely not the same scenario.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom