What the heck happened to our passrush today?!?! (1 Viewer)

Absolutely SICKENING ............ Beyond frustrating :rant::rant:

How do these guys on the DL continue to have jobs on this team .... ITS PATHETIC

We allow mediocre play and accept it at the coaching and front office levels.

Pretty sure we could swap them out with randoms from other teams practice squads and probably have more success. I mean really, they couldn't do much worse.

I agree with the assessment on Bill Johnson...The four point stance was used when people ran the wing T. His coaching style and techniques are antiquated. They keep changing coordinators with Bill and Joe and wonder why
we keep getting the same results.. way to go Bill and Joe keep showing loyalty to Sean so that u can keep your job...without producing!!!! Sorry for the incoherent rant but I had to get that off my chest...

The quickest player on DL was probably Sheldon Rankins.

Too many guys rely solely on power moves. We haven't had a speed rusher since Galette. That's got to be our #1 priority this offseason.

The real quesyion should be, what happened to cameron jordan today ... apart from him, we had no pass rush

Pretty sure they were down to their 3rd string RT. Also pretty sure that is who usually is blocking Cam. Cam did nothing. Is he overrated? Did they double him? What the heck?

Every time the Raiders ran a cut back run play it gashed us. I mean slayed. I think that went really far into negating our pass rush.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Our d line scheme seems to be lineup, don't move, stand straight up once ball is snapped and run into what ever offensive lineman you can find. Allow one guard to come up field and attack our linebackers who will stand there and wait on them. During this time We will vacate the running lane and not try anything to get to your quarter back.
I'm pretty sure there are guys on the street and practice squads that could come off an edge better than anyone on this line.
Also, flame away but, Saint Ace, yes I have thought Jordan was over rated here for a while. Not hard to shine when everything else is covered in crap.

Yep, zero sacks against an injury-depleted Raiders O-line, while on the other side of the ball the Saints D-line gets gashed for 167 yards rushing.

To be fair Vaccarro was seriously held on the 75 yard rushing TD. Thinking the NFL wanted the Raiders to win.

Kris

For something to have happened to our pass rush, we would have had to have a pass rush in the first place. This thread is in search of missing persons who never existed.

To be fair Vaccarro was seriously held on the 75 yard rushing TD. Thinking the NFL wanted the Raiders to win.

Kris

Truth. KV was held pretty bad. The back judge was turning around to try and run with the play. It just stunk all around.

Our d line scheme seems to be lineup, don't move, stand straight up once ball is snapped and run into what ever offensive lineman you can find. Allow one guard to come up field and attack our linebackers who will stand there and wait on them. During this time We will vacate the running lane and not try anything to get to your quarter back.
I'm pretty sure there are guys on the street and practice squads that could come off an edge better than anyone on this line.
Also, flame away but, Saint Ace, yes I have thought Jordan was over rated here for a while. Not hard to shine when everything else is covered in crap.
You could bring in someone from the street and maybe get a little bounce up until they get formally coached up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom