What the heck happened to our passrush today?!?! (1 Viewer)

It's on IR. The team used 2 high draft picks the last 2 years to address pass rush. I don't know if they are good enough to make a difference, but it's not like the team has just been ignoring the need

I watched the pass rush all day. It was non existent. Pathetic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Zero pass rush in the preseason, what makes anyone think they'd suddenly have one in the regular season?

To answer your question..... Nothing happened to our pass rush. Absolutely nothing.

We need to fire Greg Williams, oh no wait the problem is Spagnola, we need to fire Spagnola, oh wait we need to fire Rob Ryan he's the problem, oh wait.

Apparently Ellerbe still means that much to us. I don't get it. It's almost like we intentionally don't rush the passer.

What is this pass rush thing you guys speak of? Krueger, Jordan, and Fairley were non-existent. Am I the only one to think that Anthony is better than Laurinaitis?

There was that one play that you could do a nine mississippi on i just covered my face

This is where my anger is.

That kick would have been a miracle if made.

The refs ****** us but, by this point, we need to accept that the NFL hates CSP and to just expect this.

The OL is supposed to be bad.

Our CBs should be a little inexperienced and raw.

The pass rush with Kruger and Fairley should have been better. It just should have.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

What is this pass rush thing you guys speak of? Krueger, Jordan, and Fairley were non-existent. Am I the only one to think that Anthony is better than Laurinaitis?

Laurinaitis? That declining castoff MLB that was going to fix the defense? He was totally worth stunting Anthony's growth by playing him out of position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom