What the Hell is wrong with Kenny Chesney fans? (1 Viewer)

I was in this girls car and she played some country song called dirt road. The song has a lyric that says going down a dirt road drinking a cold one. I was like so this song advocates drinking and driving
I always thought that song was about going down the other "dirt road"

:scratch:

20121011175811%21Rich_Snob.gif

FYI. I use old spice

Ever been to a Kenny Chesney show or any country concert for that matter....? There's more ***** there than any other concerts I've been to... Just saying...

Ever been to a Kenny Chesney show or any country concert for that matter....? There's more ***** there than any other concerts I've been to... Just saying...

you aren't taking any of it home :shrug:

you aren't taking any of it home :shrug:

Not within the last 10 years no.... Prior to that, yes....:ezbill:

and I'm sure those Primus shows are loaded with it.....:hihi:

Where is Paul Stanley when you need him?

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/GVg1Js8IRrc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/GVg1Js8IRrc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Beer is great, but since most of the people you're talking about think Bud Light is classy, I agree. I enjoy old school country, especially outlaw country. But this modern crap is an ode to ignorance and mediocrity.

there should be a distinction between a "nashville sound" (garth brooks = ground zero) and real country
hip hop is probably the next genre that has such a chasm between its real sound and the god awful corporate dreck that floods the airwaves

See folks....the north has rednecks too.

my son was at the show with his gf..no big deal..fights happen a lot more than you think when you get masses together.

and,since when did west virginia be not redneck?

p.s.-i worked security when i was in corrections..off duty,off the books.for the most part it was well worth the 20 bucks a hr cash..but it was always business as usual..put 50-60k or more in one small place when alcohol is being consumed..and you will have issues.

facts are facts

take care CajunSaint

there should be a distinction between a "nashville sound" (garth brooks = ground zero) and real country
hip hop is probably the next genre that has such a chasm between its real sound and the god awful corporate dreck that floods the airwaves

What about when you join the two? I submit this shinning beacon for evaluation. :mwink:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bmZ9xRO7M9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom