What the Hell is wrong with Kenny Chesney fans? (1 Viewer)

I'm sorry. Country music makes me cringe. I can't even pretend to like it. If I'm in a grocery store and it is playing I will leave. It's the worst music humanity can make. I know I went overboard but I just don't get the music, culture, and simple lifestyle. I like looking at art and not cracking open beers and driving a truck. Sorry

I'm sorry. Country music makes me cringe. I can't even pretend to like it. If I'm in a grocery store and it is playing I would leave. It's the worst music humanity can make. I know I went overboard but I just don't get the music, culture, and simple lifestyle. I like looking art and not cracking open beers and driving a truck. Sorry

Well, other than the cracking open beers and driving a truck part, since I do both, I agree 100% with you. I know a lot of people that like the music, and I'm sure there are plenty here as well. But it's just not for me. Drives me crazy every time I hear it, which is rarely because I try to avoid it if at all possible.

I'm sorry. Country music makes me cringe. I can't even pretend to like it. If I'm in a grocery store and it is playing I will leave. It's the worst music humanity can make. I know I went overboard but I just don't get the music, culture, and simple lifestyle. I like looking at art and not cracking open beers and driving a truck. Sorry

Beer is great, but since most of the people you're talking about think Bud Light is classy, I agree. I enjoy old school country, especially outlaw country. But this modern crap is an ode to ignorance and mediocrity.

I find it funny how these singers sing about simple life, invoke god, and family yet are millionaires and live the 1% life. Even at award shows they still wear the cowboy hats. I assume all of us take off our work clothes/ suits when we are done working. Why these guys dress as cowboys at every formal occasion is over the top.

Look at song. No shirt no shoes no problem. Really? Good grief it's awful and smug. I was in this girls car and she played some country song called dirt road. The song has a lyric that says going down a dirt road drinking a cold one I was like so this song advocates drinking and driving yet also is about simplicity of country living. People eat that crap up I guess

I enjoy old school country, especially outlaw country. But this modern crap is an ode to ignorance and mediocrity.

I completely agree 110%. It seems that just about every person/band that can't make it in there genre default to new age country and it sucks. I miss the days of Hank Jr, George Jones, Conway Twitty, etc.

I find it funny how these singers sing about simple life, invoke god, and family yet are millionaires and live the 1% life. Even at award shows they still wear the cowboy hats. I assume all of us take off our work clothes/ suits when we are done working. Why these guys dress as cowboys at every formal occasion is over the top.

Look at song. No shirt no shoes no problem. Really? Good grief it's awful and smug. I was in this girls car and she played some country song called dirt road. The song has a lyric that says going down a dirt road drinking a cold one I was like so this song advocates drinking and driving yet also is about simplicity of country living. People eat that crap up I guess

20121011175811%21Rich_Snob.gif

If modern country music was a sport, it would be in the Special Olympics.

Nah man. The Special Olympic are something that can be respected and that's cool. It's people with real disabilities that are trying there best and often exceeding their potential. That's admirable.

Modern country is more like a Hot Dog eating contest.

Nah man. The Special Olympic are something that can be respected and that's cool. It's people with real disabilities that are trying there best and often exceeding their potential. That's admirable.

Modern country is more like a Hot Dog eating contest.

You're right. My bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom