What the Jets fans are saying: (1 Viewer)

Saints have been extremely against the run this year and have faced some pretty good backs, but at the same time haven't faced any top tier QB's either.
Too bad we won't be facing any top tier QBs next week either.

"We, as an offense, need to eat clock and keep Brees on the sideline wearing a baseball cap."

Wrong. Everyone knows Breesus wears a visor on the sidelines.

BTW, we love tourists. Come, visit, spend some $$, have a good time, but don't act an a** at the game. Just sayin'.

This is going to be a good game. It should be the hardest test our Team has had so for. I think the jets have a really good team. If we make it to the big game we may actually play the jets twice this year.

"We, as an offense, need to eat clock and keep Brees on the sideline wearing a baseball cap."

Wrong. Everyone knows Breesus wears a visor on the sidelines.

BTW, we love tourists. Come, visit, spend some $$, have a good time, but don't act an a** at the game. Just sayin'.

We are coming, we will spend $$ and we will have a good time. I don't act like an a** when I go to a game. I do cheer for my team and I hope those around me won't act like an a** either. GO JETS

We are coming, we will spend $$ and we will have a good time. I don't act like an a** when I go to a game. I do cheer for my team and I hope those around me won't act like an a** either. GO JETS

When do y'all get into town? Don't forget the ibuprofen & pepto - especially if y'all make it to even half the places in that thread.:hihi:

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

When do y'all get into town? Don't forget the ibuprofen & pepto - especially if y'all make it to even half the places in that thread.:hihi:

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

No doubt buddy. We get in on Friday and I've already got my list of places printed out & ready to go. GO JETS

I think you highly underestimate the Jet's D. There's no doubt that the Saints offense is prolific, but the Jets D will end the season ranked in the top 10, if not top 5. It does take more then one guy to shut down an offense, but what Revis does is take away one side of the field, anybody who doesn't think he's a "shut down" corner is mistaken.
I look forward to a great game and if our D can slow down & hit Brees and/or get a turnover early, it could be a long day for the Saints. GO JETS

So when we run trips to his side he is going to cover all three receivers by himself?.....he is good.

Ahhh Que the Dennis Green Tyraid.
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/m_N1OjGhIFc&hl=en&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

The Ravens have played the chiefs and Brown who are both 0-3 Calm down please

thats was a very calm post,do i know u? how can u tell if im calm or not bruh? i made a general opinion on who i thought would win sure they played the browns and chiefs every good team would play terrible team thats the way it goes but i also dont see who ever u think is better beating them in the afc they have that same ole classic defense and now they can score with their offense but u are right i do need to calm down:idunno:

Firstly welcome on board and congrats on 3-0. Please keep beating NFC teams please (except for our Saints)

To be fair all teams are beatable. I believe more in matchups than schemes. To be honest I was more scared of the Bills game (and for 3 quarters was right) than this game. I simply think the Saints match up better vs. the Jets than Bills. One important thing to notice is how tired the Bills d-line was in the 4th quarter. This game will be won in the trenches and by the QB. Brees will not have 2 poor games in a row. So I feel pretty good about this game, just hope we keep the turnovers down to a minimum (=0)

This should be an excellent game. The Saints showed that they are also beatable, that game was alot closer then you guys wanted for quite a while, and there's no doubt the Jet's D is better then the Bills. It'll need to be, if Brees gets hot early and puts us behind, Sanchez will have his work cut out for him. GO JETS

Firstly welcome on board and congrats on 3-0. Please keep beating NFC teams please (except for our Saints)

To be fair all teams are beatable. I believe more in matchups than schemes. To be honest I was more scared of the Bills game (and for 3 quarters was right) than this game. I simply think the Saints match up better vs. the Jets than Bills. One important thing to notice is how tired the Bills d-line was in the 4th quarter. This game will be won in the trenches and by the QB. Brees will not have 2 poor games in a row. So I feel pretty good about this game, just hope we keep the turnovers down to a minimum (=0)

Thanks for the welcome, I've actually been on here for a while getting ideas/suggestions on what to do when we get into NOLA and everyone here has been really cool and helpful.
Our D being on the field all day is what worries me. Sanchez has to manage the game, eat clock & we have to get our running game on track. Our best hope is to keep Brees on the sideline and our D well rested. GO JETS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom